Cormac Macpherson (Frazel & Nico)

Sup peeps! I’m the resident jock and player of Waterway High. I can get any girl I want. Except one which is a pity because she is one of the prettiest girls here. Her name is Hazel Levesque. The only reason I can’t get her is because of her boyfriend. Nico di Angelo. I mean they’ve never announced they’re dating, but they’re always together and I’ve seen them kiss each other on the cheek before, so they must be dating.

Luckily for me, I have an amazing plan. After school, I will get one of the popular girls to go and talk to Nico. Apparently they’re all over him because he’s hot and mysterious. I don’t care. Most girls are still desperate for me to look at them! Anyway, once the girl takes him aside, I will go up to her and ask her out. Then once I’ve slept with her, I will break up with her in front of the whole school! It’s a foolproof plan.

So after school, when I see Hazel I‘m about to put my plan into action, when I realise that she’s kissing some other guy, who looks Chinese and has a buzz cut, right on the mouth! So she’s cheating on Di Angelo. Hmm. I think I’ll wait for this one to play out. If Di Angelo breaks up with her, I just have to get her away from the big guy which shouldn’t be too much of a problem because he doesn’t go to school here anyway.

Di Angelo’s coming out now. I can’t wait! But to my surprise, he just looks annoyed, not mad! He walks up to them and pushes them apart! I wait for him to start shouting, but he never does. “Frank, if you’re going to do stuff like this, please do it somewhere where I can’t see!” The ‘Frank’ guy looks sheepish and mutters, “Yes Sir.” Why isn’t he mad? I have to ask him.

So I jump out and yell, “Why aren’t you mad? He just kissed your girlfriend!”. They all look disgusted and Di Angelo yells, “She’s not my girlfriend dim-wit! She’s my sister! And this is her boyfriend of two years!” By this time a crowd has gathered and people are booing at me and calling me dumb! How dare they!

I have to get back my reputation somehow! Maybe I can still ask Hazel out. That will definitely make people respect me! “Hey Hazel, what do you say we go out tonight? I’ll meet you at your house at seven,” I say sexily, thinking that she would immediately fall for me. I mean most girls in the crowd swooned! But she looked furious. “How dare you ask me out in front of my boyfriend! Especially when my brother just explained that we have been dating for two years!” Now people are looking at me in disgust. Di Angelo stepped forward. “I might not like my sister dating, but I would much rather Frank than you!” he spat. “Come on guys. We’re leaving and going to camp!” said Di Angelo and they just followed him! 

Everyone was glaring at me, even the popular girls! From then on I went from jock to super unpopular loser kid. I hate Di Angelo!