Fiona Jameson (Percabeth and Piper)

I hate my job! Hi I'm Fiona and I'm 22 and am working at a Starbucks in Manhattan. It was literally the most boring thing in the world! I took down people's orders and passed them on! Like seriously! Anyway, I was standing around doing nothing because there weren't any customers, when the door opened. A tall black haired green eyed boy entered along with a choppy haired girl with kaleidoscope eyes. The guy had the signature troublemaker grin and looked like a player. I felt bad for the girl but I couldn't do anything about it. They came up to the counter to order their drinks. The girl asked for a hot chocolate while the boy ordered an Iced White Chocolate Mocha and a Vanilla Latte. I took down their orders, smiled at them and asked them to sit down though I was wondering why the guy needed 2 drinks!

I gave them their drinks and watched them talk but only caught a few words. "Annabeth... never know... secret" The girl smiled and squeezed his hand. "I'm sure it'll go fine, Percy. You're amazing! I should go now though. Tell me all about it later!" He smiled back and kissed her on the cheek as she left, drink in hand. "Of course Pipes. Love ya!" I was sure they were talking about how he would break up with this Annabeth girl. Probably was cheating on 'Pipes' as well! But I couldn't do anything about it so I just went back to the counter. Just then the door opened again and a girl stepped in. She had waist length blonde hair, a natural tan that showed she spent a lot of time in the sun and gray eyes that were very unusual. Even so, she managed to look confident and beautiful. Her eyes lit up when she saw 'Percy' and she grinned as she walked over to him. I felt bad for the poor girl who I believed was Annabeth. She was going to get her heart broken! "Hey Seaweed Brain!" she exclaimed happily. "Wise Girl! Here, I got you your favourite!" he replied, smiling as she sat down. I felt sick. How could he still act so nice when he was going to break up with her?

Her face broke into a wide smile as she took the drink. "Thanks Seaweed Brain! I didn't think you would remember! Love you!" "I love you too, Wise Girl," he replied nervously. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to save Annabeth from having her heart broken. Walking over to them, I asked politely, gesturing to Annabeth, "Hi! May I have a private word with you please?" She nodded, hesitantly, looking over at 'Percy' with a worried expression. He nodded and I led her to the storeroom. She watched me with a guarded expression. I took a deep breath. "You're Annabeth right?" I asked and she immediately became wary, not confirming anything. "Well, I think that Percy guy is cheating on you. I also think he's going to break up with you today." As expected her face grew stormy but she asked calmly, "Cheating on me with who?" "With the other girl. He called her Pipes. He kissed her cheek and told her he loved her!" I exclaimed. I thought she would be furious but to my surprise she burst out laughing, with tears coming out of her eyes! She finally managed to calm down. "Oh gods no! They're just friends, almost like siblings!" she explained when she calmed down. I didn't really believe that but I couldn't do anything more than what I had already done so I allowed her to go back.

"What did she want?" asked Percy worriedly. Still laughing, Annabeth replied, "She thought you were cheating on me with Piper and wanted to break up with me!" Percy laughed as well but then said, "Well, she's right! Not about the Piper part of course. I would never do that, but I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore!" Annabeth looked confused and then furious while I felt triumphant. I knew it! She seemed ready to slap him when he put a hand on her shoulder. "You haven't let me finish yet," he said gently.

Then, to my surprise, he got down on one knee and brought out a box! They were only twenty! "Annabeth, my Wise Girl, we've known each other since we were twelve, I've known you for eight years, we've been best friends for four years and have been dating for four. I've loved you since the moment you told me I drooled in my sleep though I didn't know it at the time. We've been on countless quests together, we saved the world together, the only reason I made it through the Pit was because you were with me. I love you with all of my heart Annabeth, so Wise Girl, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Annabeth had tears running down her cheeks as she nodded furiously. "Yes, Seaweed Brain! Yes!" I could see the genuine happiness on both of their faces when they kissed. Maybe I was mistaken. Percabeth was an amazing couple. The amount of love they shared was something every couple strived to. I hope I can find love like that one day!