Jean William (Percy)

Hi there. My name's Jean William and I am the hottest girl at Goode High. I have luscious brown hair, almond shaped green eyes and thick full lips. Who wouldn't want me? I have slept with nearly all the boys in Goode except all the losers of course. And Percy Jackson. He is the hottest boy there is! Like he is super muscled and not in a steroid way, had really stylish messy black hair and entrancing sea green eyes. He also has a six pack and I totally want to feel his abs! I had decided to ask him out today so I dressed up in a really short pink tank top and a blue mini skirt with 6 inch high heels. I also caked on makeup on my face so that I would look fabulous for him! Luckily, I had the perfect way to get him to ask me out. You see, the school was holding a dance in a week and I just had to hint at it. He would obviously want to take me. I mean like, who wouldn't?

I saw Percy talking to his loser friends by the lockers. Ugh! He was only friends with them out of pity! When we started dating I would introduce him to the popular crowd! I strutted over to him, swaying my hips and throwing out my chest to attract his attention. "Percy! Slut warning!" called out one of his friends. Jones I think. He turned around and sighed in exasperation. Wait what! No! He was probably sighing over my beauty! "What do you want? Jessy was it?" He didn't know my name! No, that couldn't be true. He was probably pretending! I brushed his jaw and purred, "Oh sweetie, you know it's Jean! So, we're going to the dance together! Pick me up at 7!" To my immense surprise, he shook my hand off and glared at me. Damn his glare was scary! "Jean, I have told you at least a dozen times. I have a girlfriend! Also even if I didn't, I would never go out with someone like you!" he spat and walked away.

Tears stung my eyes. This wasn't me! I never cried! But then, I had never been insulted by one of my crushes! Was he right?I rushed to the bathroom, ignoring the whispers of the crowd. Luckily the bell rang just then so there was no one in the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I saw the crop top that showed off the bottom of my boobs, the mini skirt that my butt was practically hanging out of. These had never bothered me before. It was a normal part of school life! Boys liked the girls who showed off skin! The ones who were flawless! I caked my face with make up to hide my acne. But maybe I wouldn't have acne if I didn't use makeup! Maybe I would have real friends if I stopped trying to attract boys. Maybe Percy Jackson had just made my life a whole lot better by pointing out that I was acting like a slut. I never saw Percy again after that, but he had definitely changed my life for the better.

I never forgot Percy Jackson, still thanking him when I'm thirty two, with a loving husband and a wonderful son.