AUTHOR's NOTE

AUTHOR's NOTE: IMPORTANT!

Hello lovelies!
I've decided that I'm putting this story on hold until the end of season 2.

The reasons for that are:

1) The mysterious third Jacobs brother. Who is he? What's happened to him? Is he Ashtray?! Wouldn't it be fucking awesome if Ashtray and Grace were ACTUAL siblings?!

2) I like knowing where I'm going with my story, I like foreshadowing and writing believable relationships. I can't do that if I don't know the characters' pasts (which are still being revealed)

3)I am changing my studies from Architecture to Landscape Architecture and the stress is killing me. I am so burnt out I don't know how regularly I could update.

I am really sorry for letting you all down, but I PROMISE I will finish this story. The plot I have planned (but might still change a bit) is just too fucking awesome not to share it with other fans. All the plot twists and cute moments I have in store make me want to just continue writing, but I can't cuz I just know it will be so much better if I see how things work out in season 2 first.

So, thank you for reading this far, I hope you're not too disappointed. I will make up to you when the season 2 ends :)

PS: Also! What right does Lexi have to both steal Grace's man AND her name?! Haha I'm dying :P