Save me

Let's see how the fighting goes.
I need to put a ⚠️⛔trigger warning⛔⚠️ infront of this chapter. If you can't handle the description of being injured/st*bbed please don't read this I want y'all to be safe.
Now enjoy.

Sherlock and I are standing in front of two men who kidnapped a girl. We start to fight them

"Why not?" I say and run in the direction of the left man. He tries to stab me but I take his hand with the knive in it and stab him in the shoulder.

As I do that I pull his legs away with my foot. He falls to the ground and I hold him down. I look over to Sherlock and he holds the other man threatening him with the knive.

When I do that the man escapes and pulls the knive out of his shoulder cuts my arm several times and then st*bs me in the stomach. I let out a wheeze because of the pain and go to the ground while he turns to Sherlock attacking him.

The girl is crying and panicking. She must be terrified.

Two policemen with guns come in and the two kidnapper lay down their knives. The second they do that they get handcuffed and one of the policemen turn to me still lying on the ground because of the pain.

Suddenly everything looks blurry around me. I feel like I can't breathe and the binder feels like it's getting tighter and tighter. I try to keep my eyes open but I can't and it goes black around me.

~Time skip 'cause you're almost dying~

I wake up in a bed in the hospital and see Mary sitting next to me. She smiles "Hey (y/n) how are you feeling?" she asks worried. I try to sit up and wheeze in pain which is why I lay down again.

"Good. Where's Sherlock? Is the girl okay?" What happened after I passed out? Mary chuckles "He is at home. He was here the whole day and then went home just 20 minutes ago. He is the one that saved you. And the girl is fine she was just in shock"

"He... saved me?" I ask wondering. "If he wouldn't have been there you would have died because you couldn't breathe" Mary says. "That's true. He noticed you couldn't breathe and pulled off your binder" John comes in.

At that moment I notice I am not wearing anything under my shirt and cover my chest with my blanket looking down.

"I better tell him that you're awake." John turns to his phone and only minutes later Sherlock steps through the door. He tries to look like he doesn't care but I can see in his eyes that he actually does. And I hoped he'd care to be honest.

John and Mary leave the room. "How did you know where to find the girl? There was no hint whatsoever" I ask. "It was the distance." he says as if I should know exactly what he was talking about. "The distance?" "Yes. The distance between your flat and the woman's flat is exactly the same distance between hers and the building she was and is also a "lost place" if you will. So when the message was "find me" it was obvious."

"Now that you mention it. You're right.... uhm thanks by the way for saving me." I say while covering my chest with my arms and being a little bit embarrassed that I even had to be saved.

I see him blush a little which makes me blush. Oh god he's so cute! "Anyone would do" he says and turns away while clearing his throat. "Anyway you can come home tomorrow. John will care for your injuries."

With that he leaves the room.

Sherlock's POV

Why do I care so much about him? I don't even know him. But he's so cute... No I can't think that. I better go now before I fall for him. "John will care for yout injuries" I say and leave before he could say anything back.

I walk past John and Mary without saying anything leaving them behind with questioning faces but I can't risk staying longer.

The moment he figured out what that chaos in the flat said he looked so confident. His eyes were so fixated and he looked so concentrated. I want to see that aga- "No Sherlock you don't!" I say to myself.

That's it with chapter five. I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions about future chapters please leave them here or anywhere else in the story and I try to include that. Thanks!
~Robin