My Italian

"Hey Cap, how are you" Ben asks waiting for Andy outside 23.

Chuckling, she pulls Ben into a hug "hey doc, what are you doing here"

"I need a favour" he says getting straight to the point

"How can I help"

"I need someone to watch Pru tomorrow. I want to take Miranda out to dinner. 19 is on a 24 hour and Joey is going to spend a few hours with Jack and Carina helping with the Clinic. Can you please watch her for a few hours, you can take her over to 19 she'll come home with Joey"

"I can keep her for the night" she says

"I can't do that to you and she likes when Joey counts to her so she can sleep" Ben laughs

Andy laughs "sure Ben. I'll watch her for a few hours"

"Thanks Cap. I owe you" he hugs her and leaves 23.

--------
They're sitting around the dinner table with Pru in her high chair.

"Joey, you're still going to 19 tomorrow"

"Yeah, maybe Jack and Maya will let me go on another call like I did last time"

"No" Miranda says in the voice she uses when she admonishes the interns.

Joey already knows he can't argue and because Ben won't be working, he isn't allowed to go on any calls. He laughs "I'm kidding. I'm just going to help Carina and Jack with the Clinic"

"Perfect. Andy has the day off tomorrow so she's going to watch Pru for a few hours, she'll drop her at 19 and then you guys can come home. We are going out. Miranda, no surgeries please. Be home by 5"

"Ben Warren, I am the Chief"

"No anda" Pru interjects and everyone laughs

"Good one baby" Ben high fives Pru

"I see Aya and Ina and Ack, Ta-is and Vic morrow" she asks looking at Joey

"Yeah and maybe if you ask Carina she can make you pasta" Joeys tells her

Her eyes go wide "we call Ina and I ask" she lifts her arms so Joey can lift her out of her chair.

"Eat first baby then we can call Carina" Miranda says knowing that everyone at 19 gives Pru everything she wants.

----
Maya hears Carina's phone asks, she sees it's the Chief "babe, Bailey is calling" she calls to Carina in the kitchen.

"Bambina can you answer, just tell her I'm cooking"

She answers the call and sees Pru with Joey and Miranda "hi baby, how are you"

"I fine Aya. I see Ina t'day and then she buy me popcle" she giggles

"Dr. Deluca, you bought my daughter a popsicle. When"

"Hey Chief" Carina comes running into the kitchen and Maya laughs as she lands on the couch

"When you were paged, I told you I'd take her back to daycare. I didn't have any patients so I took her for a walk outside and let her run around. I sent you a message and I sent you one when I took her back to daycare"

Joey and Pru giggle at Miranda "she just checked and only say it now" Joey says

"So Miss Pru here has a little request. Baby you want to ask Ina" Miranda says looking at Pru

Pru hides her face Miranda's chest "bambina, what's wrong" Carina says

"Can you make me some pasta t'mowow. Andy look after me then I come to wok with bo bo"