AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Welcome to;

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡ᖭི༏ᖫྀ♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶
New Winx - World of Magic
༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡ᖭི༏ᖫྀ♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

Thank you for taking your time to check my first book about six young girls who's life will change entirely over one night at a party and I hope you won't have trouble to understand it.

< Warnings >

This book contains words that might trigger some people. Like harming individuals. Or self-harm. SA. Any sort of weapon. Blood. Abuse. Violence.

Dear Reader.

Before you scroll onto the next page I just wanted to let you know that English isn't my first language and to add to that I'm not a professional writer so I might make errors. I might also make mistakes into understanding the world of let's say government or cities or schools in different places and anything so I apologize for that.

A bit about how I came into writing this book? Short story; it was a dream. Like a literal dream. I know, I have weird dreams. But I do like it and if you wonder why the main six girls are the same ethnicity, that's cause it's related with the dream and also they're based on my friends. Their looks not their personalities. A bit of their personalities as well.

And for last, if there is something you don't like I'd appreciate if you don't send hate comments about it after all I'm a human and I have feelings, although I do appreciate a bit of advice.

Your beloved fairy;
Linda.

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡ᖭི༏ᖫྀ♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

This book is a work of fiction. Names characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

< Copy rights >

Copyright ©️ 2021 Linda Faeryn.