~Chapter 1~Bullying.

Writers note : I'm making this a bit different from the movie kind of .

1976 in the spring time .

I had just moved to Chamberlin ,Maine with my brother Tommy Ross he was a poetic type of guy with a pretty cool car and he was quite cool actually . Tommy and I had been walking to school that day and I had seen someone getting picked on inside the school in the hallways as we went in . Carrie White was being picked on I had already known her so I didn't have to introduce myself to her . "Leave her alone !!" I said to the bullies that were laughing at her . They all were still laughing then left. "They laughed at me ." Carrie had said sadly while looking down . "Carrie ignore them you don't need them hun." I said to her as I hugged her to cheer her up. "Alright and thank you for the hug ." She said as she smiled ."You're welcome." I smiled back.

"I know about your powers and I think you and I should be friends and I will support you you seem really sweet ." I told her. "Awww thank you I really appreciate that." Carrie replied. "You're welcome." I smiled .

"Hi Tommy." Carrie had said she had already been at this school and already knew Tommy so yeah. "Hi Carrie." He responded back as he smiled . "How are you?" She asked . "Pretty good so tomorrow there's a prom you wanna go to it with me ?" He asked. "Sure I would love to." She replied. "Alright cool." He smiled .

"Lucky you you've got a date with my brother tomorrow night ." I said to Carrie as I smiled . "Yep I do ." She smiled happily and excitedly of course. "You excited ?" I asked her. "Yep definitely am ." She nodded as she smiled. "Good to hear ." I smiled .

We went into the classroom for first period of the day and did our assignments Carrie and I had gym while Tommy had some kind of poetry writing class . Carrie and I had played dodge ball she was actually pretty good at it she had gotten better at it so that was a good thing.

"Good job Carrie your getting better at it." I complimented her as I smiled while being proud of her. "Thank you ." Carrie smiled . "You're welcome." I smiled back at her . She smiled as well. "If you ever need me for anything I'm always around here ." I told her as I smiled . "Alright ." She smiled as she then hugged me I hugged her back as well then began playing the game again with her and the other students .

Chris kept on laughing at her for some reason which I didn't like . "Chris be nice and stop laughing it's not funny at all." I said calmly . She then walked away and stopped laughing . "Why is everyone laughing at me?" Carrie asked . "Don't know but they shouldn't be laughing at you it's not nice at all but at least she's not over here now so she won't be bugging you." I told her . "True she won't and thank you for sticking up for me twice today ." She said as she smiled . "You're welcome anytime ,Carrie." I smiled back .