~Chapter 3~Poetry Class.

Tommy, Carrie and I had sat down in poetry class. I had sat beside Tommy and Carrie had sat behind him. We all had wrote a poem for poetry class and we had handed it in to the teacher for it to be marked. Later on we had gave them to the teacher then sat back down in our seats.

"Tommy how was your night last night?" Carrie had asked him. "It was pretty good actually. How was yours?" He asked. "Mine was good as well." She replied. "That's good to hear." He had said.

"Hey Carrie, at breaktime do you want to hangout at the school libarary with me?" I asked her curiously. "Sure I'd like that." She had said. "Alright cool." I smiled.

The teacher had given us our papers back and we all had gotten A+'s on them which was a good thing. Pretty soon class would end and it would be breaktime then onto the third class of the day in the afternoon.

"Tommy, I like your shirt by the way." I had told my brother as I had smiled at him. "Thanks." He had said as he smiled back. "You're welcome."I replied as I smiled back at him next. "So is Tommy your older brother or younger?" Carrie asked. "Older brother I'm his younger sister he only has one sister which is me though." I had told her. "Sounds cool."She had said. "Yep." I nodded.

"Tommy you are a pretty cool brother." I had told him. "Awww thank you I think you are a pretty cool sister." He says as he smiled. "Thanks and you're welcome ." I said as I smiled back. "You're welcome too." He smiled.