~Chapter 4~Hanging Out In The Library At Break Time.

The bell had rang for break time so I had got up out of my seat and so did everyone else we all then went out in the hallway I made my way to the school library to meet Carrie there which she had just arrived after I had got there. "Hey, Carrie." I had said as I smiled back. I had pulled out a book from my messenger bag which was a blue covered book then I had began reading it quietly while sitting with Carrie at the same table.

"What you reading?"Carrie asked curiously. I then had showed her as I held it up. "Ah, alright cool."She said as she smiled. "Yep." I nodded. "Have you read that book before or is it your first time?" She asked. "Nope I've read it before actually it's a pretty good book." I haad told her. "Cool." She had replied. "Yep." I nodded in agreement.

"You are so nice to me and I appreciate that." Carrie had said to me. "Aww thank you and that's good to hear that you do." I had said. "You're welcome." She responded.

"You are one of the nicest girls here at this school." Carrie says. "Thanks."I had said. "You're welcome." She replied.

I then went back to reading my book while I was reading quietly the libarary was one of my favoritte places to go to.