~Chapter 2~Carrie, Want To Join Us For Lunch?

12:15pm that day.

Later on the school bell rang it was now lunch time after a few classes were finished of course. I walked over to Carrie in the hallways . "Hey ,Carrie want to join us for lunch?" I asked her. "Sure I would like that thank you that's very kind of you your a good friend." She said to me as she smiled she was happy to be friends not alot of people would get along with her some didn't like her and some just liked her for who she was even though she had teleknesis powers. 

Me, Tommy and Carrie went into the cafeteria and sat down after we had got what we wanted from the cafeteria to eat we all had chicken wraps and salad and for a drink we had some fruit punch which was really good. We all were very happy while hanging out together in the cafeteria that day.

Carrie had moved a book over while she was eating her lunch she had sat beside me and Tommy was across from me. Later on we had finished our lunch so we had just hung out in the cafeteria still after we had finished. "What do you have next Tommy?" I asked. "Poetry class." He replied ."Cool me too." I said as I smiled. "Sweet." He had said as he smiled. "Yep. " I nodded.

"So do you know things about teleknesis?" Carrie asked me to see how much I knew about it. "Yep I know a few things about it been reading about it too actually." I had told her. "Sounds cool." Carrie replied. "Yep." I nodded as I smiled at her. " I know about your secret about that you have that and I promise you I won't tell anyone." I told her as I whispered to her so only she could hear. "Alright and thank you." Carrie had said. "You're welcome." I had replied while smiling.