~Chapter 5~People Being Rude.

Some people were bugging Carrie and calling her names  and they weren't being very nice to her. I had spotted them and had went up to them and also had stood up for Carrie. "Hey you people leave her alone stop picking on her." I had said to them she was trying her best not to start using her teleknesis to make them stop. She just couldn't take it anymore. Later on the bullies left her alone finally and walked away I had went walking down the hall with Carrie as I held my books in my hand. "Thank you for standing up for me I appreciate it." She smiled as she thanked me. "You're welcome." I said as I smiled. 

"Everything okay?" Tommy asked as he walked over to us. "Somewhat yes and no Carrie got made fun of so I stuck up for her and now they had left her alone they are not gonna bully her ever again. " I had explained. "Well at least they won't be doing that again." Tommy had said of those bullies who had been bugging her earlier.

"Hey Tommy." Carrie had said sweetly as she smiled. "Hi." Tommy replied as he smiled. "Do you two girls wanna get something to eat?" He asked. "Sure I would like that." She replied. "Sure sounds good." I had said as I smiled. "Alright cool." He replied then we went to a diner and got something to eat.

The waiter took us to our table we sat down and we ordered I had order a chicken wrap and a salad with an iced tea and so did Carrie and as for my brother he had gotten a burger with a salad but the same drink though the waiter came on over took the orders then brought them to the table we all then thanked the waiter and we started eating together.

We had fun hanging out together in the diner for the first time then after we finished our food and drinks we paid for it then went back to school since it was a school day and sometimes we were allowed to go out for lunch during lunch time of course. 

"That lunch was pretty good." Carrie had said as she smiled. "I agree it definetly was." I nodded in agreement. "I agree too." Tommy replied. "Cool." Carrie had said as she smiled. "Yep." We both had said.

Then we had went to our next class when we got back and we sat down and took some notes in the class of course.