𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄

»--SLIGHT SMUT--«

°°°

You apparated at severus' classroom where you expect him to be now because it's his free time but in your dismay he was not there. Your husband didn't came back to spinner end for a couple of week because he has work to do, he already discussed it with you but you can't wait for another day pass without seeing him.

He'll probably come back by now but you got startled by the bell's noise and the students footsteps, you panic and don't know what to do. You look around somewhere to hide and your eyes drop at severus' table, you ran over there and get under it.

The table were well covered your body, you sigh and with that the room opened and bunch of students walk in. You didn't realise you were holding your breath, you shook your head and breath.

It's been 5 minutes pass and the students were talking about lot of stuffs that you couldn't careless to listen you wondered where severus was by now. A few moments later you heard the door open and the students stop chatting indicating that severus entered.

You smile at yourself, he was standing in front of his desk, you heard him explain what is the topic and when he finished he went to his table and sat down without noticing you.

His knees were right in front of you, you gently tap on it, you see his muscles tensed he lean over his chair and look under and there he sees you. His eyes widen, not sure if it's you that he's really seeing right now.

You grin happily and wave at him, "hi, love." you said quietly.

Severus look at his student and made sure now one is looking, "what are you doing here, Y/N?" he whispers and place his hand at your cheek.

"i missed you, I've never seen you for a couple of weeks and I can't take it anymore." you pouts and kiss his palm. He sighs and secretly smile at you.

"i missed you too." he's about to lean down and peck your lips when a student call out. He groans and look at the student who need his help, after helping and scolding at the student you saw a parchment in his hand, you get it and read what it said.

"My class will end 40 minutes from now, you can stay there until it ends and please don't do anything stupid. I love you."

You smile when you read the last part, you lean closer to severus' open legs and look at him, he looks down at your smiling face.

"I love you too." you whisper, he bit his lip trying not to smile and 'accidentally' drop a parchment and went down to pick it but then he grabs your face and slam his lips at yours hugging you lovingly. He made sure that the table was enough to cover both of you.

He pull away and stare at your eyes, "Can you wait 'till the class end, my love?" he whispers, his deep velvety voice made your legs shut that goes unnoticed by him. You nod and grin.

"of course, but I can't promise to behave." you're longing for his touch and you know he's aware of that, 2 weeks was too long.

"Y/N, I'll give you what you want when you behave like a good girl. Just wait, okay."

You shrug and smirk, he raise an eyebrow at you. He's about to respond when another student interrupts, he rolls his eyes and pick the parchment before sitting properly. You got taken a back when he stands up and pull his chair closer and when he sit down you're eye to eye with his bulge. He reach down to you until his hand made contact with your head and he gently lay your head on his inner thigh and there he pat your head.

You smile and grab his hand, you placed lots of kisses on it before playing with his wedding ring with your hand while your elbow rest at his other thigh, your other arm were hugging his leg where your head lays on.