[2] Next Target

Susheela came back to her small home by the evening. She lives alone.

Entering the boundary she was shocked.

"Police!"

She saw one inspector and a constable staring at her. She took a few steps towards them.

"Hello miss Susheela! Glad that you are back. We are waiting for you from a long time" the police said

"Um.. please come in!" she unlocked the door and let them in.

"umm... water?"

"no! just the truth" the inspector said making her heart to skip a beat.

"i didn't understood... umm what are you saying!" Susheela said

"don't try to be smart. I know your truth. Finally after spying on you for two months i caught you. "

She smirk " do you have any proof Inspector..umm.. Vishal Chauhan" she said reading his name on the name tag.

"Proof? I have your whole history Miss Susheela Ruhail!" She gasps as he told her full name. No one knew that here.

"I can arrest you right now but i won't" he said with a smirk

"What do you want?" She asked

"Just for a last time work for me. All you have to do is pull someone's attention towards you and at last cheat him like you did with others. I know that only you can do this. And in return i can promise you to minimize your punishment or may be cancel it if your work turns out impressive!"  He said

"i need some time" she said

"take all your time but not other option. I also have your family contacts. Do you want me to inform them about what their daughter is doing here?"

"no..no... i will tell you my decision by tomorrow.!"

"and won't run away" he said and she nodded.

As they left Susheela threw away a vase on the floor.

"ughhhhhh...  how did they came to know about me. And my family? No no... already i left that house long ago. I don't want to face them." Saying this she went into deep thinking

--

The next morning she got a call.

"Hello"

"Good morning miss Susheela Ruhail! Your well wisher is here! I hope you are ready for the plan!"

"Yes i am ready!" she said taking a deep breath.

"Cool! Lets start from tomorrow. I will give you all the information personally. Bye!"

"But- idiot" she said as the phone got disconnect.

"Oh god! What is happening with me? How can i get caught? And also what if he put me in jail after this? I cant take the risk but also i have no other option left." she said to herself.

Fighting with her own thoughts, she, at last went to spend sometime at outdoor.

--

"Can i ask you something?" Susheela said to the Inspector as they settled themselves on their chair's in a cafe.

"yes" Vishal said

" Why you are asking my help? I mean anyone would help you. You are an inspector and i am a criminal in your eyes."

"I want your help because this will be an unofficial mission. And that you have so much of experienced in tricking people to get their money so i preferred you" he said

"You want someone'e money"  he glared at her when she said this "no i mean you haven't told me the reason!"  Susheela tried to cover my previous words

"Your target is a famous and reputed businessman for the world. But in real he runs many illegal businesses unknown to authority. That's all i can tell you now. You have to stay close to him and just inform us about his each activity. His deals, his customers, everything."

"Okay! I will try!" Susheela said

"No Susheela! You have to do this! Also he has many securities so a boy will accompany you as your brother. He will help in hacking and tracing his movement" he said and Susheela nodded.

She was nervous. For the first time.

"umm...so Who is he?" she asked

"Mr. Pramod Chautala! Asia's most successful businessman as well as the most eligible bachelor. "

------×-----

Second part is here!
Hope you like it!
Show some love:)

Second part is here!Hope you like it!Show some love:)