[3] Mission On

Susheela's pov,

I finally reached to the place Vishal asked me for. It was very famous and expensive hotel. He told me that Mr. Chautala will stay here tonight as there is a big event going to be held.

I looked around. Never saw anything this much beautiful. Every thing was very expensive, from the vase to the paintings.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone asked " Maam may i know your reservation!"

"huh?"

"May your name? So that i can take you to your table"

"umm...

"Miss. Neha Nanda" someone said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him. He was a teen age boy.

"Yes maam this way please " the waiter said

"Lets go dii!" (sister) he said to me and almost dragged me with him.

Settling in our chair,

"Who the hell are you?" i asked him as the waiter left

"dii... I am your little brother Neil. Neil Nanda!"

"What?" then i remembered about Vishal's words. He is my brother. My fake brother.

"So how old are you?" i asked him

"21! Four years younger than you!" he said

"okay! so you know Inspector Vishal personally"

"thats not a part of my job. I can't share my personal details" he said

Idiot.

"Here is something for you!" he forwarded an envelop

"What is in this?" I asked when i saw there's written From Vishal Chauhan To Susheela Ruhail.

"Its the picture of our target"

"Okay!"

I kept the envelop in my bag as there are many people around us from all sides. I should look at the picture somewhere else.

As we started our lunch, i kept on looking at the envelop. I want to open it . To see how he looks.

"Excuse me! I have to go to washroom!" i said and he nodded

--

Fuck life.

I thought while taking out my fake wig and eyesbrows from my bag. I have to change right now as i heard some were talking that Mr. Chautala may reach here at any time.

I can't take the risk of revealing my real face.

Suddenly i heard someone comming out from inside. I put back all the stuff in my bag and tried to pretend like i am here, doing basic ladies work in front of the mirror.

I put on the tap.

"Oh shit!" i shouted when it burst out making me all wet.

"Someone stop this!" i said and tried to reset it with my hands when i felt another pair hands over me.

Someone was helping me. After a minute or two finally the water stopped.

I was all wet. Shivering.

I turned back and was about to slip when someone held both my shoulders.

I look up to see the person.

Dark black eyes, wet hair, water droplets falling directly on my face making a way through his jaw, perfect beard- oh wait.

Its a man.

I quickly adjusted myself on my feet.

"Thankyou" i mumbled as i was shivering

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he shouted

I was shocked for a moment.

"Um... What do you mean? I am here for the same work which everyone does!" i said

"Not so same way!"

"What?"

"Its gents washroom." he said and i looked around.

Oh no!

"So... so What is the problem? If girls can wear man's clothes then they can use their washroom's too!" i don't know what i was saying

"What?" he looked at me in shocked

"No.. I mean ! Oh got! What the fuck i am saying? I have to go ? Bye" i said and was about to leave when

"Susheela Ruhail" he said.

What? How do he know my real name?

I turned back in shock.

"This fell from your bag" he said handing me the envelop.

I quickly snatched it from his hand and went outside.

--

Meeting Neil, he was shocked to see in this situation.

"Why didn't you took bath in your home?" he said

"What?" i asked as i was not in that state to get his sarcasm

He raise his eyesbrows when i realised his words.

"Shut up!" I ignored him completely.

He followed me as we reached to our rooms in the same hotel. His room just next to me.

--

Changing into comfortable clothes i finally fell straight on the bed. I love to take nap after lunch.

As i was trying to sleep i remembered of the envelop.

It was all wet. I opened it carefully.

Looking at the picture i was shocked as hell.

"Fuck!"

-------×-------

The third part is here!
Hope you like it:)
Do vote and comment!

The third part is here!Hope you like it:)Do vote and comment!