[6] Trapped?

Susheela's pov,

Its been a week!

I used to follow Mr. Chautala every alter day when he escapes from his own office without letting anyone to know.

Today also i was going behind him. I always lost him at the traffic jam but today i was full prepared.

Following him i didn't realised when i moved out of the town. Riding on an empty road i was not getting good vibes but i have to do this.

His car was moving a little ahead of me. I had almost lost him once again but thanks to Neil that he traced his phone location and informed me.

Mr. Chautala stopped his car infront of a old gate. Seems like no one has come here for years. A stout man opened the gate saluting him and he went inside with him.

I too tried to peep from the holes of the wall which lead my sight to an old godown. There were guards from all side or i can say goons. But a famous man like Mr. Chautala visiting this kind of place. Why?

Love you zindegi...
Love you zindegi...

I was shocked when suddenly my phone rang. It was Vishal. Stupid man!

I went away pressing my phone speaker against my thumb to suppress the voice. And also the most unrelatable song as ringtone. There was nothing to love about life, now!

"Hello!"

"Where are you?"

"Actually i was following Mr. Chautala-

"I asked where the hell are you!" he shouted

"i don't know this place but it is outside of the town" i said

"Send me the location right now!" he ordered.

What a strange man? Didn't even asked me if i am safe or not! Oh shit! I almost forgot about Mr. Chautala.

I ran back towards the godown. Fortunately he is still inside as i can see his car parked there.

I waited from him to come out.

An hour passed then two.

--

It was dusk now. Its been four hours he was still there inside an old godown.

Is he in danger? Shut up!

Honks*

Finally i saw him coming out as he unlocked the car.

I slowly went towards my scooty parked a little far.

"hey girl! "

Fuck! Two people were standing in front of me.

"do you need help?" one asked. They doesn't seems good.

"No!" i said and was about to get on my scooty when the other grab my hand.

"What you are in hurry sweety? Talk to us!"

"leave my hand!" i shouted.

I looked for help but there was no one. Looking back i realise that even Pramod left too.

"Leave me!" i said again.

One of them took the keys and throw it away. Damn! My bag was inside the scooty where i had some self protection stuffs.