Job Applications.

sunday march 15th
1pm

You rubbed your eyes, you had just rolled out of bed and the natural light was gleaming onto your bed from your blinds. A faint buzz filled the room, you looked down to the right and saw your phone light up. A notification from gmail saying, "New Job Applications! Apply Now!" Ignoring jt you walked to the bathroom and did your morning routine.

After brushing  your teeth and face you made yourself some breakfast. Setting your plate and a cup of water on the table , you walked to your nightstand and grabbed your [f/c] phone, bringing it to the table with you to check the email you got. Clicking on the email the rest read "Y/N! Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex is now hiring! Apply now to become apart of the Fazbear community!" below was a link to a application.You heard a high pitched voice in your ear, "Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex? isnt that the place with all the creepy animatronics?" you jumped ," Oh! Kae hello! I didnt know you were home already?" Kae chuckled and sat down next to you,"Yea i got off of work early, have you still not applied to a job?" you turned off your phone, " not yet, i was thinking about checking this place out depending on the pay and available positions" you finished the last bite of your breakfast and put your dish in the sink. "I heard that company has some past issues. 5 dead children in one of the previous locations." sitting back down you grabbed your computer , "i thought they were missing?" you opened your laptop, " yea but everyone knows that psycho lunatic William Afton killed them.The only reason he isnt in jail is because theres no evidence to prove it was actually him." "so why do you think it was him?" you opened the gmail app and clicked the link for the application, "i dont , just that ""mysterious hunch"" i guess?" you chuckled and read the available positions , technician, cashier, music manager, child development , and daycare attendee. " god these positions are not what i want at all , but daycare attendee and technician are the highest paying but why?"

You finished filling out the application as a technician and backup as a daycare helper just in case someone got the job before you. "well lets hope i get a interview" Kae looked over , "OF COURSE YOU WILL!! there has never been once where you didnt get a interview so lets hope!" you chuckled while closing your laptop, "thank you, Kae"

A few hours later while you were resting on the couch watching Markiplier when you heard a loud bang on the door. You creaked the door slightly open to reveal a man presumably in his mid to late 40s. When he spotted you his eyes lit up, "Ello!! Are you y/n l/n???" you stood there confused,he had a heavy british accent,"Yes sir i am! May i ask who you are?" the mans eyes widened , " RIGHT ! slipped my mind, my name is William Afton, im one of the owners of Fazbear Entertainment and im here to tell you , you got the job as technician and daycare attendee ! Your shift splits in half one part of the day at daycare and the other half as a technician!" Afton reached to his bag and pulled out two shirts, one black one red . Resting on top was a gold nametag and a white sheet of paper with a combination of numbers. "Well that should just about do it!" he began to walk off before you stopped him, "Wait Mr.Afton what about the interview?" Mr.Afton glared at you, "No need for one! I can already tell you are gonna be jusstt fineee." he gave a creepy smile before adding, "once you start your shift at 7am tomorrow my son will be there to give you a look around and a tour of the place. Bye bye now! oh and one last thing, just call me William." You stared at him as he walked away, just like that?

You walked inside and set down the clothes on the table , picking up the gold plate it read ,
"y/n" you set that off to the side and reached for the white paper , "my number for contact, 817-781-5563" setting that down next to the nameplate you grabbed the shirts and walked to the bathroom to try them on, with both being button ups you were sure that you would be comfortable at work. Buttoning up the red one , there was a yellowish gold stripe going from the left shoulder seam down to the bottom of the shirt with a light blue one right next to it doing the same. "well , at least it looks good" You took it off and put on the black one , this one almost the same except for the base being black and the two stripes being dark red and light blue. You did some final poses in the mirror checking yourself out before taking it off and getting back into your comfy clothes. Well this is gonna be fun.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"JESUS CHRIST" you yelled , you werent used to waking up to an alarm for awhile and it was so loud that it shocked you awake. You looked down at the time "6:15am" god it was so early, you werent even prepared for this, basically the only notice you got was yesterday. Although you werent dreading it too much for youve had past experience with having to work on robotics and also working with children.

  You walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair, but the nerves grew more and more. What if William is a terrible boss,what if his son doesnt like me, what if my co workers hate me, what if my co workers are bitches , what of , what if , what if. You raised your fist before slamming jt on the counter, jesus y/n dont think like that. Everything will be fine.
Just Fine.

You buttoned up your shirt and clipped on your name tag, slipped on some skinny black jeans, a black belt and shoes to match. hmm, what if i do this , you tucked in your shirt and put on some accessories, put your hair in a bun , and put on some makeup [optional:D]
Good enough? Checking the time again "6:45".
Shit i need to leave, you grabbed your phone and put it in your back pocket, picked up your car keys , and drove to the pizzaplex.

You parked in a employee parking spot and got out of your car. Okay y/n youve got this, check the time one last time "7:01". You walked up to the big doors at the front and walked in, right as you did a number texted you, the same one from the white paper, "When you get there my son will be in the security office. You should have no trouble finding it." you released a breath and typed back , "Thank you Mr.Afton, oh and , whats your sons name?"
"Michael afton...and y/n, William will do just fine"

After walking to your right you see a door and above lays a sign, "STAFF ONLY" taking a deep breath you open the door and walk down the isle some before approaching a closed door that reads , "security office" Here we go.

    You walk up to the security door of the Pizzaplex , nervous, but quite excited. Your hand reached out to the silver handle and gripped it , "okay y/n youve got this. make a good impression." you reassured yourself. As you pulled open the door ,there you saw on the other side , your new co worker, Michael Afton.

He turned around

"You must be y/n?"