Trials and error.

[hi everyone i started this fic in like 2021 and im like why not finish it so im finishing this. this chapter was the last thing i left off so most of it is from 2021]

The next thing you knew you were in a bed , the kind of beds you would see in a doctors office. "Y/N YOURE AWAKE!" Michael shot out of his chair and ran over to you,grasping your hand. "He-hello Mikey." you observed the room , the lights were off so you would be able to get rest and your left hand was bandaged up.
"Whag a great first day am i right?" you chuckled and looked back at Michael, "Y/N are you sure you are okay with working the daycare? you still have to work your other half of the shift as technician tonight, ill be there to train you but if you do-"
"Michael ill be okay, my injuries arent that severe"
"Im sorry im just worried about you" he gripped your hand tighter, "The nurse here wanted me to have you move around so we can know if you are able to come in tomorrow, are you able to stand well on your ankle?"
You lifted yourself off the bed and stood up
You took 5 steps to the right then 5 to the left
"My ankle is sore but its fine to walk on"
Michael released a sigh of relief
"Thats perfect, next we have to try your arm..can you pick this up easily? not too much pain?" He held out a box , it was sealed so you couldnt see inside of it , you gripped the handle on the top of the box and lifted it up, it hurt a little bit but you could lift it easily.
He set the box to the side , "y/n please make sure to leave on time tomorrow. Moon normally doesnt get like that with meeting new people bu-" You cut him off , "Michael why didnt you fucking tell me i had to leave during charging hour."
"im sorry, i- it slipped my mind."
You stared at him, "slipped your mind? From what Sun tells me Moondrop is a piece of shit but oh! one of the most hateful animatronics here just so happened to slip your mind. If i wasnt over the ball pit my injuries couldve been so much worse."
Michael looked at the ground
"Im sorry." he murmured
You walked out of the First aid room and made your way to the daycare. You didnt wanna go there but you didnt wanna be around Michael. Sure he didnt do anything too terribly wrong but he could've at least warned you.

Maybe you shouldnt have lashed like that, were you too harsh? afterall you just met and its also your first day so lashing out on your co worker isnt gonna make a good reputation for you.

You opened the big doors of the daycare and walked in. The security officers at the desk waved to you, you set down your things and waved back, "Is Sun nearby?" you asked.
"Last place we saw him was in the play structures, do you know what happened?"
"ah id rather talk about it later, thank you"
you walked into the play structure and searched every corner looking for Sun. You saw a little girl climbing around so your only instinct was to ask her, " Hello darling! whats your name?" she turned around, her cheeks rosy from running around, "im anita!" you smiled at her , "What a pretty name! do you know where Mr sun is ?" she looked upwards and held her finger to her chin, "uh i think i saw mr. sunny in the aarea across from us, i tink he was at the very top." You reached forward and pat her head, "Thank you! And for being so kind and helping me heres a sticker." you reavhed into your pocket and pulled out a Sundrop sticker, handing it to her , you walked across the ropes into the other structure.

"Sun! you there?" you ascended the structure a bit more. "SUN!" you turned around and saw him in the corner, "Sun! oh my gosh where were you i was looking everywhere" Sun looked up at you , he jumped forward and pulled you into a hug , "(Y/N) IM SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT WHAT MOON DID TO YOU." You hugged him back loosely, "Sun you dont have to be worried im sure he was just mad with me" Sun let out of the hug and sat criss crossed, "(Y/N) he hurt you, i dont want you to be hurt youre a good person" You stood up , " Sun ill be okay. Plus i need to get to know him since i will be working here." Sun sighed and looked at the blue floor beneath him. "Now lets cheer up some please? The children will be upset if you are." Sun smiled and got up.