New Friends

[i half assed this chapter]
"you must be y/n"

oh. my. god. you stared at him for a good minute getting lost in his blue eyes before getting interrupted, "uh hello?" you snapped out of your trance, "fuck, oh im so sorry yes im y/n, and im guessing youre michael?" he stood up to shake your hand. [a/n what else does your hand do michael😏] As he reached out his hand you stared at it , it was kinda attractive. there were a few veins visible and his fingers looked slim but not too slim, you noticed some cuts on his fingers and palm with a few bandages on it. "y/n? uh are you okay?" god
y/n nice going. "im so sorry again, i must just be tired" you shook his hand back ,it was smooth and cold, "ill have to show you around the pizzaplex before you have to go to daycare to start your shift so we'll go there last" he let go of your hand and walked to the desk to grab something out of a box shaped like a bear. "heres your security pass, it will help you get into employee areas and restricted areas as to that of guests, make sure not to loose it." he walked over to a cabinet across from the desk and grabbed something to put in his pocket, "alright, ready to go? we are gonna head to rockstar row first to meet the animatronics"

He walked out of the security office holding the door open for you, "you will probably be working with the animatronics as a technician because they malfunction all the time from the kids throwing stuff at them.uh also if you have any questions feel free to ask" he said rubbing his neck. On the walk there you stared at his side profile, it was so perfect and he had a sharp jawline , his hair was swooped to the left and shortly cut . He had a tall ,slim figure and his arms were pretty muscular from what you could tell from through his purple button up.

"alright were here! over to the far left is Freddys room, next we have Chicas, Roxys, and then Montys room. We have to go give Freddy a visit so you can get your Fazwatch , all of the staff have it for updates and emails." He continued to walk until you reached the lobby next to freddys room, he pulled out a card from his pocket [he can pull out of me] and swiped it in front of the keypad on the door.

Walking into the room you heard the sound of animatronic movements to your left, "Freddy! I need a fazwatch from you , we have a new employee here, meet y/n" You looked over at the mirror and saw a brown bear with a top hat standing in front of it, "Oh michael! of course here you go!" His stomach hatch opened to reveal a present inside, Michael reached inside and grabbed it as Freddys stomach closed. A slight tune played from the box while michael twisted the handle to open it, "Here you go y/n , it should be all setup already" "Thank you Michael!" you slipped it on your wrist and fastened it. After talking with Freddy and getting acquainted you and Michael left to go meet the others and show you around.

7:45

"Thank you for showing me around Michael i really appreciate it, i think we should start heading to the superstar daycare ?" Michael looked at you and then his watch, "right sorry, lost track of time." he grabbed your hand and led you upstairs to the doors of the daycare and opened it leading you to the check in room , "whats that slide for?" you asked staring at it, "thats what the children use to get in the daycare, usually employees use the door downstairs." You looked at the slide, then at him, and back to the slide, "ill take the slide, and you are coming with me" Michaels eyes widened , "no y/n i dont think im go-" You cut him off by dragging him to the slide, "c'mon Michael it wont be that bad , have some fun" You pulled him to the ground and slid in pulling him close behind you , you landed in the ball pit but couldnt find Michael ,, Annddss before you knew it here he came barreling down the slide and landing on top of you , burying you two in the ball pit ,"MCKHAEL GET OFF I CANT SEE ANYTHING" or hear for that matter all you heard was a faint laughter from him, however you felt something else land in the ball pit and start coming towards you, "MICHAEL WHO ELSE IS IN HERE" you yelled , " y/n no one else is-" "Kids! no fighting in the ball pit! this is your warning!" you were picked up by an animatronic taking you and Michael away from the pit and setting both of you on the floor of the daycare, "oh its just you Michael! and OH WHOS THIS A NEW FRIEND!!! ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU!!"it said shaking your hand very enthusiastically. Michael looked at you and said , "y/n this is Sundrop, or Sun you can call him anything."
"Nice to meet you too Sun, im y/n!"
Michael stood up and reached out his hand to help you up aswell
"well i guess that concludes the tour,any questions?"
"not at the moment, thank you for showing me around Mike"
He waved good-bye and walked out the big brown doors of the daycare

Sun waved him goodbye then turned to you "OH OH ARE YOU THE NEW DAYCARE ATTENDANT IVE REQUESTED FOR?" Sun was very energetic about everything, "yes i am!What is my job here , what do i do?" Sun thought for a moment
"All you have to do is help me watch the children and make sure Moon stays out of trouble during nap time. "
"Moon?"
"Moon comes out when the lights are off. I dont know why, but hes a terrible person and i always feel terrible when he comes out "
"dont worry Sun ill make sure he doesnt do anything bad"
"thank you, uh ANYWAYS LETS PLAY WITH GLITTER GLUE UNTIL THE KIDS GET HERE"

[idk how to end this chapter so yea also sorry if its bad i was half assing this im actually gettinf so distracted]