The sun and the moon.

[once again a shit chapter writers block got the best of me i actually took 11 hours to write this]
                                    8:17
"SOMEONE IS HERE"
you jumped a bit startled by Sun. You grabbed your paper and put it in the drawers next to the security desk, waving at the people sitting there. In the distance you saw Sun picking up a kid from the ballpit and bringing them to the section you guys were sitting in.
"Sun! Whos this?"
"This is Jeremiah! He usually comes first out of the day although he usually stays for only an hour and then we have 3 hours till other people get here, the pizzaplex itself opens at 1pm"
"oh okay, thank you!"
You turned to Jeremiah, "Hey there little guy, im y/n. its nice to meet you! how about we go play in the play structures ,yea?"

After about an hour of playing hide and seek in the structures, Sun calls out , "JERRYYY TIME TO GO HOME SUNSHINE!" you see Jeremiah run down to sun for him to pick up and take to the doors. You start making your way down to the security desk to say your goodbyes. Jeremiah grabs his things and gives Sun a hug , he turned to you and said "Tank you for playing with me !" he says in a sweet tone , you wave goodbye as he hugs his mom.
"Well now what do we do?"
"Its charging hour for the animatronics, normally this is when moon comes out and the security officers go to the work lockers.I recommend you dont stay around during this time." He state's dropping his head low
The security officers grab their phones and bags and head out , with your stuff being on the other side of the daycare you head your way there.

Sun walks up , "Y/n you have to hurry the doors are about to lock."
"sunny im trying but i cant find my security pass"
Sun gets visibly anxious and starts to pace.
You check through your bag one last time, "Its not here i promise im trying Sun."
You look around , remembering that you put it in your back pocket, "im gonna check the play structures"
"Y/n you don't have time you have to go"
"I need this pass Sun i cant get anywhere without it."
You run off to the right Play area and make your way up the ramp, re tracing your steps.
"its got to be here somewhere" you mumble

Then all the sudden everything goes dark.
[BRUH WRITERS BLOCK RN I CANT THINK]

"Fuck." You stand up and unclip the flashlight from your belt flicking it on

You search the floor once more with your flashlight. You notice something gleam on the ground.
Found it .

"Sun i found it!"
no response
"Sunny?"

"Sun isnt here at the moment." You heard a scratchy voice coming from above , "You aren't supposed to be here, sun told you so" the voice was now to your left .

"Moon im sorry i was looking for m-"
"Theres no excuses for this y/n"
"Im sorry, i shouldve listened to sun. i found it now so i will be leaving."
"you will not leave."

You started to descend the Structure and make your way to ground level, "Y/n you arent leaving."
"yes i am shut up"
You reached the floor and peeked out to make sure moon wasnt anywhere , as you were about to walk to the security desk your Fazwatch lit up. It was a message reading "Y/n its me michael, where are you?"  You clicked on the message and were about to respond when a call request showed on screen "Fuck this isnt the best time Michael" You pressed the green button on the side of the watch to accept it , "Y/N where are you??? If you arent in the security office Moon will come after you!" you sighed , "Yea thats the problem mike. Moon is already after me , i was trying to leave but lost my pass so i went in the play structures to look for it and the lights went out." Michael groaned through the watch , shit that was hot but this was no time to think about that. "y/n you need to find a way out , there should be stacks of round blocks around , if you push them down it'll distract moon and you can get out."
"got it, thanks Mikey."
you went to hang up but heard Michael speak
"Wait y/n don't hang up i need to know if you get in trouble so i can send help."
"I wont ."
You took a deep breath and looked around for the stacks he was talking about.
Looking to your left you saw the ball pit and right next to it was a stack.
okay y/n , youve got this.
Another deep breath then you were off , you ran to the stack and knocked it over
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT."
Moon got angry but you couldnt find him anywhere, no time to waste.
You ran to the security desk as fast as you could.
As the big brown doors got closer in sight you heard Moons jingles get closer.
Cmon y/n run faster.
[this chapter is absolutely ass but shh]
You reached the doors but before you reached the handle Moon jumped out in front of you.
"Like i said... you cant leave."
You were gasping for air and panicking.
What do i do now.
Moon released the clip from his back and walked closer to you. Your legs were shaking from outdoing yourself and your vision was blurry.
"Michael.. i - i need help"
"Michael cant help you now y/n"
You caught your breath
"Then what are you gonna do besides shit talking Moon.hm? what are you gonna do? Punish me? how ? youre just a fucking animatronic you cant do shit."
At this point you were stalling for time so help would arrive.
Moons eyes grew brighter and his voice grumbled [a/n GRUMBLED ?? HELPPPSNSJDJ WORDS ARE GARD TO FIND. god i apologize this fic is just for fun]
Moons fly wire came back down and clipped to his back , he grabbed you by the shirt and started to glide towards the balcony above the daycare. You felt the cold air flow against your skin as you gripped onto moons arm for dear life [LORD HAVE MERCY BRUH DONT DROP US]
Moon reached the balcony , gained his balance and then held you over the edge by your neck
You were choking for air and kicking your feet.
[bro can the lights just turn on already tf?🙁]
"M-Moon pLease"
He laughed and walked closer to the ledge, the closer he walked the more off center you were to the ballpit, sure it wouldn't completely save you from injuries but it would help with the fall.
You glanced down at the ground.
"Y/N IM ALMOST THERE ARE YOU OKAY?"
"nO Im NOt okay" you coughed and gasped while you started to black out from not being able to breathe.
"Goodnight y/n" Moon let go of your neck.
You landed in the ballpit on your back, immediately knocking the wind out of you
and immediate pain in your side , arm , and ankle [damn 👴🏻]

Through your squinted eyes you saw Moon enter the room behind the balcony, and the lights turn back on [wow great timing lights😐]
You laid there in agony, the only breaths you could take were small gasps of air and your vision fading every now and then.
A blurry figure popped up above you
"y/n! Oh my god are you okay??"
"Michael- you , youre here"
He put his arm around your waist and lifted you up , and slid his other arm beneath your knees and lifted you up bridal style [he gon be holding me like that on our wedding day]
"What hurts tell me so i can get you to first aid"
You caught some breath, "my side, my arm, and ankle" you gasped for more breath as he sprinted out of the daycare.

[💀 jm done]