All x Tarzan reader

Requested by @ZarahGustavsson

Title: Weird Times

"April, what is wrong with your house?" Raph grumbled as they continued walking through the forest, April looking back at Raph with a roll of her blue eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with my house, Raph. We're in the middle of the forest." She shivered and wrapped her arms tighter around her. Casey went to put his arm around her and was subtly tripped by Donnie, who wrapped his cloak around her shoulders. He then turned around and sent a smug look to the latter, who just quickly stood and dusted himself off.

"Oh, yeah. 'Cause all houses just-" Raph threw his arms up as Leo sent him a look, telling him to shut his mouth. Yes, they'd come out here to have a getaway as a group of friends, but did they expect for April's house to not be where it was supposed to be? Did they expect to see an empty lot and a barn with a swinging bench out in the middle of nowhere?

Of course not.

But, they didn't have time to investigate as a giant crash had come from inside the woods, sending birds and trees everywhere. Being ninja, it was basically law that the turtles investigate, and since April didn't want to be alone, it was also law that her and Casey go along with the boys.

"Wait- how did?" Everyone stopped short when they realized they had no clue where they were.

"Woah, dudes. Is this still the woods?" Mikey wondered as he turned in a full circle, looking up at all the trees that were now thicker and had hanging vines. Where were they? Donnie, understandably confused, pulled a tracker out of his backpack and turned it on. The thing immediately went haywire.

Then, it died.

"Is that a yes?" Mikey asked after a moment of silence took over everyone, who just stared at the dead GPS in Donnie's hands. At his brother's words, Donnie growled and lunged at his brother, dropping the tracker in the process. Raph rolled his eyes and made his way over to the wrestling brothers, who were now getting a little too far away from everyone else.

Leo swiftly leaned down and gently took the GPS, sticking it into his own bag, before turning to everyone else. They were gone.

"Uh, guys?" He took a few steps forward and then fell straight down. It was a tangle of vines that led straight down into a chasm. Leo immediately tried to get his bearings and grab a vine, but it snapped and he continued plunging.

Then, he wasn't.

He immediately looked up and saw an outline under the darkening of the sky and the broken blanket of vines that covered them. But, above him, there was a person. There was a person! He couldn't tell exactly who or what they were, but from what he could see, they had long hair and piercing yellow eyes.

They had one hand on the vine holding them up, another on Leo, and their legs were tied around the vine itself, holding them stable. They were tilting their head and narrowing their eyes as they continued to watch the turtle, who just stared up at them with wide, confused eyes.

"What are you?" He finally asked and that's when the person dropped him.

Well, not straight down, but it scared Leo so bad he thought that he'd scared them. Instead, they swung him and he flew straight out of the wall of vines and onto solid ground, where his friends and brothers were looking around frantically, trying to figure out where Leo was.

"Guys, I found him!" Immediately, there were pounding footsteps and Leo was being pulled to his feet, groaning in pain. Yeah, he thanked the person for saving him but did they really have to swing him that hard? He felt like he'd been thrown off a cliff.