𝟴. 𝗪𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻

08:00

The sun slowly starts to rise. I haven't slept all night. I keep thinking about Ms Park and Nayeon and everything that went down yesterday. I'm sitting on the windowsill, looking at what used to be our sports field. It's now covered with zombies.

"Hey, you didn't sleep?"

Gyeongsu walks over to me and sits down in front of me.

"Nobody came" I say quietly. "Military helicopters kept flying by but.."

My eyes tear up. I would've thought that my brother would be here by now. He knows that I'm at school and I'm sure he knows that I would do anything to survive.

"Maybe they will get to us later" He says. "Don't lose your faith"

It's like he knew what I was thinking. I smile at him and turn my head back towards the sports field.

"Also..I forgot to thank you"

I turn back to him. "What'd I do?"

"You prevented me from turning into one of those ugly things"

I shake my head heavily. "I didn't do anything"

"Yeah yeah" He nods his head, not believing my words. "But still, thanks"

After a couple of minutes everyone has awaken out of their sleep. Gyeongsu and I get off the windowsill and join the group into discussing what to do next.

"Let's get straight to the point" Jimin says quickly. "We need a phone"

"And our phones are..in the teachers room" Daesu sighs disappointed. "We're doomed"

Hyoryung hits him and points at me. "We have her! She can go there and-"

"I don't think that's safe" Cheongsan interrupts her. "She got attacked by a zombie yesterday. Twice"

"But how is that possible? She has literally walked through a crowd of them"

All eyes are set on me. I don't know what to say or think. I'm kind of still starting to learn about everything that's going on with me. And after that whole thing with Gyeongsu...

"Maybe we can.." Cheongsan walks to the window and jumps on the edge.

Onjo and I jump up at the same time. 

"Don't do this you're being stupid"

Cheongsan turns to us. "Two rooms across and one floor down is the teacher's office"

Gyeongsu gets up and grabs his friends arm. "Don't act cool just stay here"

"If not me who will go"

"I will go instead of you" The best friend says confident.

"You stay here. You're still not well"

"I am well!" Gyeongsu jumps. "See?"

The other looks unamused. Gyeongsu sighs and plops down on his chair. "Okay, go. But if you turn into a zombie don't come to me"

Cheongsan smiles and turns his face back out of the window.

"You shouldn't go" Onjo says quickly.

"Don't worry about me, I'll comeback" 

"I'm not worried about you" She says in defence. "I'm annoyed"

I look at the two before shifting my eyes to the ground. I take a step back and sit down besides Namra. 

As soon as Cheongsan disappears, Suhyeok goes after him.