𝟭𝟱. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗻

22:00

"What are you d-doing here?" I stammer. "Why are you here? Why did you come?"

I look in the eyes of my brother who smiles at me like a moron. 

"What? Are you surprised to see me?"

Haru walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him with tearful eyes. He chuckles a little. 

"You look ugly when you cry"

"I'm not crying"

He nods his head. "Sure. You never cry"

"Joker are you in safety, over"

I look at his walkie talkie . 

"I'm with my sister, over"

"Is she infected, over"

"She's.." He looks at me with confident eyes. "..healthy, over"

"You know what this means, over"

I frown. "What does that man mean?"

"I know. You can depart now, over"

"What are you saying? Tell him to not" I try to reach for his walkie talkie but he holds it above my head. "Haru!"

"Let's go upstairs first" Haru looks at the group of zombies behind me. "It's scary here"

"No, tell me why you came back here. Why are you telling that man to depart?"

I want to say something again but my brother has already turned his back to me. I follow him up the stairs onto the rooftop. My eyes shifts to my friends who're standing in front of the helicopter, waiting to be saved.

"What is going on" I ask.

"I made a deal with the general"

"Haru, what deal?"

He starts to explain to me what happened back in the camp. From saving the boy on the rooftop to his general being a fucking asshole. 

I widen my eyes. "W-What? And you agreed with it?"

My head turns to the helicopter. I can see that the soldiers are getting up without taking any of the kids with them.

"Wait!" 

I want to run towards them but Haru quickly holds me back. I kick him in his knee and free myself out of his grip.

"I'm infected!" I start to jump. "Take us with you!"

They can't hear me. I continue to yell but there is no use. I start to cry and fall down on the ground while the helicopter flies off without any new people on board. 

"You fucking asshole" I get back on my feet and slap my brother against his cheek.

I want to do it again but Cheongsan pulls me away from him while I try to continue kicking him in the air. 

I hate him so much right now, how could he make a deal like this? 

"What's going on?" Hyoryung asks. "Why aren't they saving us?"

"They were probably never coming for us in the first place.." Wujin whispers. "They just got what they needed and went back"

"Haru, don't you know anything?" Joonyeong turns to my brother. "Is there anything you know that can help us?"

"He's completely useless" I speak from behind Cheongsan. "He made a deal"

"Deal? What deal?"

Haru lets out a sigh and throws his gun on the ground, frightening a few of us. "This deal cost me my job too you know"