𝟭𝟵. 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿

My heart is beating in my throat. I've never felt so nervous before. The voice telling me that I'll lose hasn't stopped. Am I going to lose Cheongsan? Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it.

"Hey!"

I hear him. My body turns as I run up the stairs. I push all the zombies away and continue to run.

"Hey!!"

I reach the highest level, all out of breathe. The zombies are luckily far behind me.

"Hara?"

My eyes set on the boy in front of me. I rush towards him and embrace him. He breathes heavily, feeling confused about this situation.

"But your headache-"

"I'm used to it" I let go of him. "Let's do this together"

We grab each others hands when hearing the zombies coming closer. Together, we run into the room besides us. We grab two iron sticks and hold them in front of us.

'You'll lose'

I shake my head and focus on the zombies. One was about to jump Cheongsan, but I quickly fight them off. They're all set on him, making it even harder for us to focus. 

There are so many of them.

"Sis!"

I widen my eyes and look at Cheongsan, not believing my ears.

"Sis I'm here!"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me"

"Haru?!"

My brother rushes up the stairs and starts to make way through the zombie crowd with his unloaded gun. When reaching me and Cheongsan he grabs my hand.

"What are you doing here moron?"

"Helping you"

Haru raises his gun and pokes it through the head of the male zombie in front of us. I take a few steps forwards, helping my friend and brother who are obviously the main targets.

"What do we do?" I ask nervously as all of them slowly close in on us.

"I'm.." Cheongsan looks around him and suddenly widens his eyes. "I got it. Stay here"

"But-"

"Trust me!"

Cheongsan runs to the end of the room. I want to run after him but Haru holds me back. Cheongsan jumps over a hole and tightly leans his body on the wall.

"Hey! I'm here!"

The zombies turn his way and rush towards him. All the zombies fall into the hole while trying to reach for Cheongsan.

"Genius.."

When all of the zombies are gone, Cheongsan makes his way back onto the floor. I rush over to him and embrace him. He starts to laugh while patting me on my back.

"You're not the only smart one"

"I'm still stronger than you"

I jokingly push him away. I turn to my brother who's cleaning his bloody gun with his suit.

"Are we okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, never been happier"

"What are we doing now?"

"I guess we can go back now" Haru looks at us. "All of us"

Cheongsan and I smile before turning to each other. I can see Haru walking towards us from the corner of my eye, but something unexpected happens. My head quickly turns to the side, gasping loudly.