Claus x Andy pt.7

This is the clean version, the spicy stuff is coming soon!

————————

Claus pov

——————

After that...situation...We finally fall asleep after a few minutes. Once the sun rises, Andy awakes by a knock on the door. I was already awake, but I was pretending to sleep to see Andy sleeping peacefully. I get up and pretend to yawn. I ask "Andy? You awake?" He mumbles and nods.  "But I'm not getting up...because I WONDER  WHY" Andy says angerly. I sigh. "Fine..." I say and I walk out of the room. 

The person outside the door seems to have gotten impatient. I say, "What?!" .  A letter slides under the door. It's from Margaret...I sneer and I walk back to the bedroom. "Margaret wrote a letter to you..." I say. Andy mumbles "Throw it awayyy" I do as he says and I throw the letter away. "Now get back hereee!" Andy whines and reaches out to me. I sigh and join him again.

Many hours later, we both get woken up by Felix. He's asking about Margaret. I don't say anything, I just hug Andy and make him explain. He's obviously confused  and angry. "W-why would she do something like that..." I sigh "Love can make people go insane" I say, burying my face into Andy's shoulder. Andy pats my head and smiles. "How are we going to explain this to Melody...?" Felix asks. "Oh you won't need to do that.." 

Melody apparently was awake the entire time. I could feel Andy jump when she started to speak. I move my head to look at Melody. She had tears across her face. "She wouldn't do anything like that!" She says, choking on tears. "She's like a mother to us! She'd never! I'm leaving! And I can't believe you'd believe those lies!" Melody shouts, crying hot tears and leaving. Felix, Andy and I sigh. "Why don't you go after her?" I ask. Felix says, "You know melody, she won't listen to me after what we said.."  we sit in silence.

We continue to talk until about 12pm. Felix grabs his stuff and leaves, saying goodbye to us two. Once I hear the door close I hug Andy tightly. "I don't think we have much friends anymore..." I say. "Well..I think that as long as we have each other, it's fine"  Andy says. 

"Yeah.." I agree

———————-

This story is shorter, but y'know what..it's fine