New Beginnings

A loud thud echoes through the alleyway where the young (Y/N) resides in. You keep your breathing under control as you realized the position you've put yourself in. "Great..." you muttered under your breath.

You had just slammed a boy around your age against the wall holding him in place by his neck, leaving the group of delinquents and the blonde girl they surrounded in complete shock. "Tch" You muttered. "Who the hell raised you idiots?" you sarcastically asks, "That is not how you treat a lady." This angers the group of boys turning their attention to the girl still holding their comrade. "Just who the hell do you think you're talking to bitch?" asks the boy who appears to be the leader of the group.

You were having an internal conflict. "Damn it." You think as you closes your eyes, focusing on your breathing, "I know I should be laying low but I can't just leave her here with these idiots." You knew just how crazy you could be. Thankfully for them, you knew how to control it. At least that's what you told yourself. You smiled at the boys, making them take a step back. "Me?" you ask, speaking softly but in a low voice. This made fear whelm in the young delinquents. You had gone from being a cocky bitch to being completely serious in a matter of a second. A hint of bloodlust could be seen in your eyes.

"I'm the bitch that's gonna beat your asses for hurting that girl." This amused the leader of the boys, to which he replied saying, "Listen here bitch," he walked over to you slowly, "we don't wanna hurt you so let go of our guy," he places a hand on your shoulder, "and keep walking if you know what's good for you." You know exactly how this is gonna play out and you smile softly at him, keeping your eyes on him. "Yikes, that's strike 2." You says confidently "And unfortunately for you, strike 2 means you're out." This amuses the boy who proceed to laugh and say "Now you're pis-."

The leader of the group doesn't get to finish as he is cut off by a punch to his stomach. While you hated to admit it you were really good at combat. In a matter of seconds, you let go of the boy you had pinned against the wall and with your full force punched the leader of the boys in the stomach, causing him to let go of your shoulder. You didn't give him a second to breathe as in a matter of seconds you swung your body away, pushing your leg up to make contact with the delinquents face. He let a small grunt escape his lips as he is propelled forward into a pile of trash. Your leg comes back down into a fighting stance ready to take on the next delinquent, only to find them all shocked to the core.

"She really took him out." One of them muttered in disbelief. You could sense the fear that resided with them, a bit thankful they would most likely retreat. Your thoughts are interrupted when the boy she originally had slammed against the wall stood up and shouted "What the hell are you waiting for?! KILL HER!" he shouted. This seemed to wake them up, as they all rushed the young girl. A loud groan escapes your mouth. "Great I didn't think they'd want to fight."   You think to yourself. "But I'm not one to back down." You smile as you get into your fighting stance and smiled sinisterly. "You'll regret that."

Unbeknownst to you, the young girl you were protecting watched you in complete awe as in a matter of minutes you had left most of the boys unconscious on the floor. She winced every time her savior was hit, but you never faltered, it reminded her of someone she loved and cherished dearly. "Wow.." was all she could muster. You held the last boy by his neck, he was ironically the same boy you originally pulled off the damsel in distress.

You pulled him close and whispered "You lost," you stared into his eyes, your bloodlust completely visible. "Pick up your boys and run." You basically growled at him. You throw him back and he is once again slammed against a wall. "Word of advice," You say as you turn around walking to the girl on the floor. "Stay away from her and from me, because if you come near us again I promise I'll kill you." As you says this, sirens are heard in the distance. "Shit" You say, as you run to the girl, grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet. "Run" You tell her, as you both take off.

You knew you couldn't just let her roam the area, not with those boys still around. "Where are we going?" she asks as if she could read your mind. "God dammit," you think, "This was supposed to be a fresh start but I'm already in some deep shit" "We're going back to my place" You say, taking as many twists and turns necessary to ensure no one would follow you. "Let things calm down and you can head on home" You tell her, "I don't want them to hurt you."

This surprises her. "She's showing me so much kindness," she thinks to herself. "Emma" she says as she's panting for air. "What?" You say, also panting as your adrenaline was dying down and the pain was becoming more present. "My name. It's Emma" she says again, still out of breath. "Up here" You say, leading the girl to a simple house. You pull both of you inside and shut the door, locking it behind you. "Emma you say?" You whisper, basically gasping for air. Emma nods her head in agreement as you say, "That's so pretty." Emma can hear how much weaker your voice had gotten and worry comes over her. "Hey are you alr-" She's cut off, as you say, "My names (Y/n)." As you say this, you fall forward losing consciousness. "(Y/N)!" Emma shouts as she catches you.

As you start to lose consciousness, you think to yourself as Emma catches you, "Great job (Y/n). Your overdid it and you probably scared off your first friend." Everything around you goes black as you pass out in Emma's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please let me know what you thought :)

See you in the next! <3