Truth Be Told

"Holy fuck.. So Tenjiku was created because of Izana's grudge towards Mikey?!" You and Takemichi had just explained all you had learned in your visit to Mikey's to Chifuyu. All 3 of you were sitting in a circle as you nod and say, "This is one hell of a sibling fight.." You look over at Takemichi, who had grown very quiet and serious. You place a hand on his shoulder as you softly say, "Takemichi?" He takes in a deep breath, as he says, "I need to tell you guys this.. From now on, I'll be handling this by myself.. You both don't have to get involved.." You and Chifuyu both look at each other, as you both explode, "What?!" "The fuck are you saying?!" Takemichi holds up his hands as he shouts, "LISTEN! I'll end this whole conflict. This whole shitty ass sibling fight." He pauses as he says, "I will kill Izana and Kisaki... I'm even prepared to stab them.." You feel the tension in the room start to build as you look at Chifuyu with worry. Takemichi is the first to break the silence as he says, "Chifuyu.. (Y/n).. Do you understand?" There is a silence shared with you two as you throw your head back and groan loudly, startling both boys. "You really are so fucking dramatic. Aren't you Idiot." This makes Chifuyu chuckle, as Takemichi shouts, "Hey! I'm being serious!" You roll your eyes as you place a hand on his shoulder, "Riddle me this Idiot-michi, what will happen to our 3rd Division?" His eyes soften as he says, "No.. No! This is a fight of my own!" You eye Chifuyu as he says, "Then you should explain this to them." Takemichi's eyes go wide, as he shouts, "Woah. Are you crazy or something?! I could never.. They'd never understand!" 

You lean back slightly as you say, "Except they will.. When we called Chifuyu, I called them Takemichi." This only causes him to panic even more, as he says, "Why on Earth would you do that?!" You softly chuckle as you say, "Jesus, and you guys say I'm dense. Listen! This isn't just a fucking family fight!" Takemichi tilts his head in confusion, as Chifuyu contines, "She's right y'know.. Shinichiro created a legendary gang, ruined the moment Izana gained control, and when Mikey set out to destroy it, Toman was born. This whole conflict is so much more than you think. You can't do this alone." You smile as you say, "This fight is related to Toman, meaning that all of us are gonna take part in this battle. Meaning, this fight isn't yours alone. It's the 3rd Divisions fight too.. Just talk to them, Takemichi. These guys are your friends. Get them on your side and I'll worry about the rest." You hold out your hand to him as you softly say, "Show them that relentless spirit you've shown me, time and time again. We're the 3rd Division captains. It's what we do." He smiles, as he slaps the sides of his checks. "Get it together Idiot-michi!" You giggle at his sudden outburst, as he looks at you and Chifuyu and says, "I'm really lucky to have partners like you two." Without missing a beat, you say, "Yeah you are pretty lucky to have us." Takemichi hits your arm, making all 3 of you laugh. About 20 minutes and a long explanation later, Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, and Makoto were all fired up. Akkun is the first to speak, as he shouts, "Alright! Let's do this!" You laugh to yourself as you watch Takemichi's jaw drop. "I told you Idiot-michi, they would follow you into hell if you asked."

Yamagishi smiles as he says, "Of course we would! We use to be a bunch of slaves to meathead delinquents before Mikey and (Y/n)-chan took us under their wings." Makoto follows suit as he says, "Mikey's enemy is Toman's enemy!" Takuya holds out his hand as he says, "And that's a fact!" Akkun takes a step towards him, as he says, "We told you Takemichi. It's lame to say shit like 'I'll do this by myself." And I know (Y/n)-chan would agree with us!" You let out a dry chuckle as you look at Takemichi and say, "I knew I always liked these guys." Takemichi rolls his eyes, as Akkun continues, "Besides, if you were serious about killing them, I'll help you out." You stand up, as you walk over to them, "Alright, alright, how about we calm down? This shit doesn't have to go that far." Yamagishi laughs as he says, "She's right, but realistically this has got to be the craziest sibling fight ever." You smile as you look at Takemichi and place a hand on his shoulder. "Our team isn't as weak as you think Takemichi. So stop trying to do shit on your own." Takemichi smiles at you, as he looks out at his friends who were arguing, "We really are lucky aren't we?" You giggle as you say, "We really are.. I wonder where Koko and Inui are.. I told them to be here like 20 minutes ago.." Takemichi looks at you a little confused as you say, "Listen, we need all the help we can get. Besides, those two are really good fighters.. and we have to try and trust them. One way or another. In the wise words of my brother, 'Don't be scared to rely on them.'" Takemichi smiles as he says, "I trust your judgement, and I know that if they betray us, you'll give 'em hell." You both laugh as you share a fist bump. Takemichi claps his hands together as he says, "Let's start this strategy meeting of the 3rd Division!"