A declaration of love?

Ehm hey :)

Smut warning ;)

That's all, enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tilt your head, "Talk? Okay what's up?" Baji moves towards you, taking your face in his hands, as he calmly kisses both of your cheeks. "B-Baji?" This action shocks you, as you ask, "W-what are you doing?" He continues to look at you, as he says, "You were crying, weren't you?" He uses his thumb to rub your cheek. "H-how did y-you know." He smiles softly at you as he says, "You might be smiling, but I can see the sadness in your eyes." He kisses both of your cheeks once more, causing a blush to appear on your face. "Wh-Why are you-" He cuts you off by pulling you into a kiss. When he finally pulls away, he says, "I'm not good at comforting, I-" He looks down searching for his words. "I just wanna bring you some comfort." He looks back up at you, as he smirks at you. "I wanted to say, I'll hurt whoever made you sad, but that was maybe too aggressive."

This makes you chuckle, making Baji smile. "I've never seen this side of Baji. He's trying to say he cares without actually doing so."  "You know if you care about me, you can just say that." You smile at Baji, but this makes Baji furrow his eyebrow. He lets go of you as he says, "Yeah right. Me? Care about you?" This makes you laugh, as you get an idea. You scooch closer to him, as you take his face in your hands, pulling his face closer to yours. There is only an inch of space between you two, "W-what are y-you doing?" Baji stutters out, as you look at his lips, and back up to his eyes. "Are you positive you don't feel something for me?" You slowly edge closer, a second away from kissing him as you say, "Because you look like you really want to kiss me." Before he can even react you pull away, and stand up. "Hmph. Guess I was wr-"

You're stopped as Baji grabs your wrist. You turn and realize he's not looking at you. "Baji?" You ask softly, as he stands, and in one swift motion, pulls you into his arms. There is no space between your bodies, but before you can call out to him again, he turns and looks at you. You let out a small gasp as you see the blush coloring Baji's cheeks. He gets close to your ear, as he whispers, "You have no idea how you drive me crazy." His warm breath against your neck, makes you shiver. He starts to pull away as you say, "B-Baji?" He doesn't let you finish as he softly kisses you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You kiss him back surprised at Baji's delicate touch. This was a completely different side of Baji and you kinda liked it. 

He pulls away for a second, both of you softly panting. "You drive me crazy," He says once more, but this time a stern tone is heard in his voice, as he continues, "So I'm sorry if I act crazy." Before you can even respond, he softly reaches into your shirt, and pulls out Mitsuya's necklace. A fire is now present in his eyes. "Is he...jealous?"  A silence is shared between you two, neither of you pull away or break eye contact. "B-Baji... I-" He cuts you off, placing his head on your shoulder, still keeping you close. "Don't. Please." He sighs as he says, "I-I don't wanna know." Your eyes soften, as you realize he's trying to be genuine with his feelings. You start to rub his head, as he starts to say, "Why do I feel like this? Why does this make me mad." Before you can respond, he looks back at you and softly kisses you again. 

He pulls away again, placing his forehead on yours. "I don't care what happened. Not right now, because right now? You're mine." He pulls you back into him, kissing you once more. He kisses you softly as he uses his hands to explore your body. His hand slides down your waist, making you shiver. He places his hand on your butt as he grabs it. You giggle into his mouth, as he pulls away, and says, "Ah, of course you like that Princess." He smiles devilishly as he smacks your ass, making you blush. "Cat got your tongue?" He asks as he grabs your neck and kisses you hungrily. "What the heck is wrong with me? You're more confident than this (Y/n)! Act like it!"  You pull Baji to your room, never once breaking your kiss, and instead of letting him take the lead, you do.