Aftermath

This next part will be written in Mikeys POV :)

I hope you guys enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four days since the incident on October 31st, later named the Bloody Halloween. Resulting in one hospitalization and one arrest. (Y/n) was rushed to the hospital, and was forced into a medically induced coma. She had lost a lot of blood, her wounds had become infected, and she had a minor concussion from the fall she took. Baji and Mitsuya stayed at her side, day and night. They took turns watching her, as the rest of us worried over when she'd wake up. The doctors had told us that she would be given antibiotics to combat the infections. She was in a stable condition and it was now up to her to wake up. Emma was a complete wreck. When I came home on the night of Bloody Halloween, Emma asked about you.. Where you were.. and if you fought well.. It broke me to tell her what happened and where you were.. She cried for two days, before leaving the Sano house. She told me she would be staying at your house in an attempt to feel closer to you. You walked up to the hospital with sunflowers in your hands. You head inside as you walk to her room. The nurses all knew who you were now and didn't question where you were going. You softly knock on the door, as you hear Baji say, "Come in." You open the door as your eyes fall on (Y/n)'s motionless body. Baji was sitting right next to her, head slumped into his hand.

"How's our girl?" You weakly ask, as you walk over to Baji. He looked extremely tired, and whether you wanted to admit it or not, Baji and Mitsuya probably hadn't slept in days. "Same as before. She's resting up.." Baji sighs, as he rests his head on your bed. "I wish she'd wake up... I just wanna see her smile..." You walk over and place the flowers on her nightstand, as you brush her hair out of her face. "Always looking so peaceful." You smile as Baji's stomach growls. "Why don't you go get some food? I'll stay here with her til you get back." Baji sighs, as he gets up and stretches. "Do you want anything?" You shake your head as you sit on (Y/n)'s bed. You hear the door open and close as you lay down next to (Y/n). "Always worrying us.. God you have such a hold on all of us (Y/n).." You start to cry as you speak softly to her, "I-I can't bring myself to visit Kazutora... Not after wh-what he did to you... t-to Baji..." You bury your face in her arm carefully as you says, "Kazutora will be sent away for 10 years.. I know it's crazy.. (Y/n).. How can I ever thank you for saving him... For saving me... You.." You begin to sob, as you finish, "I almost did something so fucking terrible... B-but.. Yo-you saved me... You changed Kazutora f-for the be-better.." You sit up as you wipe your tears away. "I-It's because of y-you I-I... can forgive him.. for k-killing Shinichiro.." You smile softly, as you feel Shinichiro's presence in the room with you. "It's wh-what he would've w-wanted.." You look at her as you caress her check. "He would've loved you.. Probably would've tried to convince me to be with you.." You laugh softly as tears fall from your eyes, "Please.. Come back to us... Make more memories with us.." You hold her hand as you say, "Y'know.. Emma's a mess without you.."

As you say this, a knock is heard on the door, as it slowly opens. "Well speak of the devil." Emma stands in the doorway, unable to move. "C'mon. She's been waiting for you come and see her." Emma slowly shuffles over to you, as you notice the tears falling from her eyes. "(Y-y/n)..." She looses all composure as she falls to her knees, at the side of your bed. "YOU PROMISED!" She shouts, as she cries loudly, "You-you prom.. ised.... me..." She grows quieter, as you begin to cry with her. "Just... wake up... So I can yell at you.. So I can punch your arm... And tell you how much you infuriate me.." She sobs out, as you hold her hand. "Emma... I'm so.. so s-sorry.." You begin to cry as she looks up at you. "I-I couldn't pro-protect her... Sh-she.. protected me..." Emma stands as she pulls you into a hug. "Don't apologize.. She loves you.. all of you idiots in Toman.. She.. did this because she wa-was protecting what's mo-most pre-precious to her..." You hug her tighter as you sob into her arms.