Chapter 1 (part- 1)

It was the afternoon, everyone was working except technoblade who was in the forest practice his fighting skills when he heard yelling from the distance coming towards him.

Techno crouched a little looking through the bushes as he see a white short but also tall creature or you could say person against the tree with stomach, leg, almost everywhere was bleeding as he panted like he ran for a hours while 2 guys were standing over him holding swords about to kill the young boy who was holding something in his arm that was covered in a blanket.

Techno thought for a few minutes before rushing over and protect the young boy he held his sword in hand ready to fight but also had a bored expression on his face as he slightly gave the two men a death stare which scared the two men as they ran away as if their life depended on it.

Techno look at the young boy who has already passed out from exhaustion and blood loss and most probably hunger, techno picked up the white haired boy bridle style and started walking towards the castle looking at the white haired boy as he noticed he was holding a baby, he then started to worry which made him start running to the castle.

                    -A few days later-

The white haired boy slowly opened his eyes as he looked around everything was blurry as he adjusted to the light from the lights in the room, everything was silent untill he heard the door open he looked up to see a brown haired male with a black beany, the male noticed he was awake and slowly walked to the white haired male "are you alright?, Do you feel any pain if so please tell me where" the brown haired male said he had a worried but surprised expression on his face, dream sat up "I'm fine but my stomach and leg hurts" dream stated before watching the brown haired male start looking at his leg examining it.

Wilbur took his guess when he felt around the white haired males leg, he looked up at the other male "your leg is broken so let me call fundy the kingdoms doctor" he said before standing up and walking out leaving the other male in pain as he tried to move around in the bed.

             -once fundy showed up-

Fundy took care of dream making sure he healed right and helped him  walk around to get used to the feeling of walking again, he was walking while holding onto the wall when he saw the pink haired male that saved him walking the opposite way he watched him walk into the distance before walking slowly again still deep into thought as he mumbled quietly so that he was the only one who could hear it as he made his way down the hallway.

             -a few months later-

Dream was now working as a servant for the royals along with about 12 different people but no one liked dream bc he was a white enderman hybrid which they were rare since people could barely give birth to them most of the white enderman died at birth or was murdered by their parents or village to not bring drama or trouble to them but as the royals didn't care they accepted everyone even if they were a little weird or even a little crazy but dream didn't care what they thought he was focused on doing his work.

-A few weeks later- 

Dream's alarm clock went off exactly at 4:30am so he could shower and get dressed in time to go eat breakfast and start working early like every day but this day was different as he was about to make breakfast techno, tommy, phliza, Wilbur walked in the kitchen and stopped when they saw dream swiftly moved around the kitchen to grab the things he needed to make breakfast, dream noticed them and just awkwardly looked at them, Wilbur broke the silence "can you make us some breakfast please?" He said as he stood straight stretching his back as he looked back at dream who just nodded and continue to cook, they walked over to the table as they watched dream cook after he cooked he set down the plates Infront of them he made sure not to make bacon so he wouldn't offend techno for being part pig, he stood there waiting for a response as they started eating it was quiet which made dream sigh in disappointment as he was about to apologize tommy yelled out "THIS IS FUCKING DELICIOUS!!" Which made dream smile that they like it as he watched the rest of them nod in agreement.

-After breakfast-

Dream did his job as he walked to the library to read since he did his work fast for him to be done within 3 hours he sat at a window and read a few books slowly falling asleep, he woke up in his bed confused but shrugged it away, he looked at the time it was 6:47pm, he sat up and got up he made his way to the kitchen to make dinner when he walked in he saw the chef struggling with the royals dinner dream helped him and then he walked back to his room he wasn't hungry after helping the chef he laid back down after dinner for the royals he heard a knock on his servant dorm door dream got up and opened it to see it's the royal family "yess, did you guys need something?" He said quietly but loud enough for them to hear then say thank you before bowing dream was confused "why are you saying thank you and please don't bow" he said in a confused tone.

Phliza stood straight up and smiled "the chef said you helped with cooking so we decided to say thank you", he patted dream's head and walked away while the others followed the pinklet looked back at him before going inside his room.

This was shorter than I would like it to be but I ran out of ideas and need some request for the next part and my fingers hurt like hell but it's whatever.

Word: 1046