his last words..

This is the end of this book bc yk the horrible news of technoblade passing away R.I.P
Anyways totally not crying and writing this rn so let's get this over with!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV:

Dream was walking towards the castle, he was excited to see his husband, with dream was tommy, wilbur, philza, and ranboo.

Techno was in his room waiting for his wife (aka dream) and his father and brother including his son ranboo, when he felt his chest tighten and start to hurt Horribly, he knew what was happening and didn't want it to so he tried to get up off the floor and make it to the door handle but it was to late he passed away on the floor, you may be like "Hey! That's not how it happened" idk how he died all i know is that he died from stage four cancer so don't hate on me for that.

*a few hours later*

Tommy's POV:

As i walked with dream my stomach started to hurt like i felt something bad abt to happen and just as dream opened the door, he screamed its was full of pain and horror, so i quiet went to see what it was and what i saw shocked me..

There was techno on the ground pale and quiet not moving..not breathing...not alive

I felt sick to the stomach as tears rushed down my face along with dreams, i grabbed dream and hugged the dirty blonde male that was older then but shorter- forget that lets move on.

I was hugging dream as dream cried into my chest, I heard the others running towards us, as I looked back I saw philza, ranboo, and wilbur panting.

"what happened mate!?" Philza said/shouted

I just looked back at dream as he picked him up and moved out the door way. (i don't ship tommy x dream it's just a brotherly moment or son and father moment)

I tried to calm down dream but he wouldn't stop crying and seeing him hurt and upset hurt me a lot and i knew i need to protect and care for dream since he now has no one except ranboo.

No one's POV:

Philza, wilbur and ranboo were confused on why dream and tommy was crying until we looked in the room.., ranboo instantly started sobbing while wilbur just staring in shock, while philza started crying but tried to calm down ranboo but he knew that he wasn't gonna calm down sooner or later then it hit him...how did he die?

"H-..how did he die?" Philza asked quietly

"Cancer.." Tommy replied he knew techno had it so did dream so why did it hurt so much? Why does it feel like your heart is being ripped out and crushed why? Why you ask... It's because you cared and loved the man he was inspirational and creative and loving and he would be proud of us if we would move on but can we do that? No i can't but maybe you guys can..

Tommy and the others slowly grew tired unlike dream who has already passed out in Tommy's arms and sleeping peacefully and quietly, so tommy took dream to his own room (Tommy's room) and laid him down.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day everyone buried the now fallen blood god and the crown was passed down to wilbur  philza remained silent the whole time and then everyone went home trying not to remind themselves of the other princes death.

The end

That's it that's the end im sorry it was short but i couldn't handle typing anymore im sorry..

- Love your local british trans idiot🏳️‍⚧️✨😩

Words: 616