chapter 1 (part-4)

Warnings
•smutt
•use of toys (scratch that it might be in the next one tho)
•exposing and embarrassment
•jerking off

(A/N: hope you enjoy btw this is my first time writing smutt)

Techno's Pov:

Me and dream have been married for a few years and we haven't had sex at all and since we live with everyone George and dream flirts for the simps and but now I'm pissed off he spends more time with them then me so today I'm gonna show everybody who he belongs too.

(A/N: btw dream already did a face reveal)

Nobody's Pov:

Dream was streaming when techno walked in, techno walked to dream and picked him up setting him on his lap, the chat started going crazy.

Techno started to grind into dream making the smaller male whimper, techno slowly started making his way to the males pants ripping them, the smaller male covers himself and ask why he is doing this.

Techno rips off his pants and boxers then takes off dreams boxers, dream blushes "techno I'm streaming and my camera is on?" Techno gave him a lustful glare before asking "prep or no prep?" Dream hesitates before saying "prep" techno puts three fingers by dream's mouth "suck" he said in a sexual tone which made dream tremble a little before doing what the bigger male ordered him to do.

After a few minutes of sucking techno takes his fingers out of dream's mouth a strand of saliva coming from dream's mouth to techno's fingers.

Techno puts a finger inside of dream making dream moan but also in pain, techno let's him adjust to it before moving it in a slow pace he then adds another then another his pace got faster and harder.

A few minutes later techno was done prepping dream, techno lined up with dream's ass before looking at the smaller male waiting for his consent, dream nods and techno slams into his making dream moan out loud in pain and pleasure, dream adjusts again before nodding with that techno starts to with a slow pace before pounding into dream, everyone could see dream getting fucked. sapnap, George, Wilbur, could hear everything so they hard so they ended the stream but didn't leave the discord, techno reached over and ended the stream as he started pounding into dream faster and harder, while the others were jerking off to dream moaning.

After a few minutes dream came on his stomach a few seconds later techno cums deep into dream before pulling out letting dream sit in his lap falling asleep, techno got up and put dream to bed, cuddling him close falling asleep next to his lover.

This is a lot shorter than I wanted it to be but I hope you enjoyed the smutt I'll try to make the next one longer anyways baaa my kittens and give me some request for the next part!

Words: 480