Chapter 1 (part- 2)

-the next morning-
Technoblade Pov:
My alarm goes off at 5:20am so I can shower and get ready for the day then go eat breakfast with the other royals, I start to walk down the hallway before thinking about the white haired male, 'he was cute- wait what am I thinking we haven't talked to each other at all'
I was so in thought I didn't even see phliza next to me when I noticed him I just looked back at the ground.

Dream's Pov:

I was already awake eating breakfast after I ate I was about to walk out when I bumped into someone I fell on the ground I looked up to see the pink haired piglet.
"I-uhm I'm s-sorry my highness!"

He says 'it's fine" he helps me up and I bow before leaving the room to start working.

Nobody's Pov:

Dream was carrying four boxes of training equipment to the training area on the other side of the castle he sighed and thought 'this is gone be a long walk..-' as he was walking he couldn't see bc of the boxes so he couldn't see anything on the other side.

He continues to walk before bumping into someone again but this instead of falling he balanced himself and the boxes then he hears "woah nice balance" it was the oldest prince he started to run towards the training area putting down the boxes and putting them up when he looked up he saw a whole class of warriors staring at him he felt uncomfortable but continue to put the swords and other crap like axes, bow and arrows.

He felt a hand on his shoulder which made him startled he stood up and looked at the warriors that were behind him "yes?" Dream said

"Can you bring us a few swords and axe's?" One of the warriors said from across the room

"No I can't I'm not your's or prince techno's servant so I cannot serve you" dream said about to walk out the room before being pinned to the wall

"Do not talk back to me you serve us or you die it's that easy!" The warrior had a smile on his face but he had a murderous glare which scared the young white haired boy.

Techno walks in to see dream shaking heavily and tears in his eyes he had a few bleeding spots while argued the piglet he glared at the warriors "who did it!?" He yelled in argue as he walked to dream and tried to calm him down, the warriors went quiet then one warrior stood up and said "he wouldn't serve us your highness!"

The piglet got up and grab the warrior and then easily threatened him (woah Jamal don't put out the nine) he threw the warriors and walked to dream again picking him up bridle style

-a few months later-

During those few months dream and techno got closer and soon caught feelings for each other but didn't show it anddd dream got ranboo back once he was done recovering and he's now best friend with tommy and tubbo while dream was working ranboo would stay with tommy and tubbo in their room so they could play and sleep.

Techno's Pov:

It was time for me to confess my love to dream so I started to make my way to dream's room with flowers in my hand once I got there I knocked and he opened the door I came in and gave him the flowers and I grabbed his hands holding them "dream we knew each other for a while and I want to say I love you"

Dream's Pov:

I felt my face heat up and I smiled before saying "I love you to my little piglet" techno blushed at the nickname and started say that he was not little the only thing I could was laugh at how cute he was before moving closer and kissing him.

This is so fucking short but I'm tired I'll try to make it long next part ;-;"
Please leave some request for the next part thank you I love you all!✨🤍🖤

Words: 699