Chapter 1

It was all a lie. Alex never went to America to live with the pleasures. He stayed in London all alone working for MI6. Alex has never liked working for them but it's different. Ms Jones is the head of MI6. This made it easier on Alex at least physically. His mental state was not right. Alex did not go back to school for a while but he still went on missions. His friend was going to see how he was doing. He went up to Alex's house and knocked on the door. Who opened the door was Alex. He was really skinny but still strong. He had not eaten in while. He just could not do it. He did not want to live anymore.

"Alex. Boy mate you look bad." Tom walked into his house as Alex closed the door.

"I don't feel bad. I just have been doing nothing." Alex said as he sat down on the couch. Tom sat beside him.

"Are you sure your fine. I mean since she died you have not came to school hardly and you have been on missions not as much." Tom said worried for his bed friend.

"I'm fine Tom, I just have been busy. I just got back from one. Want to go take a walk?" Alex asked him and Tom agreed. They walked to a park. Alex wore a large hoodie compare to his small body. Alex would look down at the ground as he walked with Tom. Once they got the park they started acting more like teenagers and Alex opened up more. Tom was the one to get him to that.

"Tag your it." Tom said as he tapped Alex and ran off. Alex smiled and ran after him.

"Oh no you don't." Alex said catching up to him. Alex was feeling normal for once. They did that for about an hour and headed back. They laughter on the way back to Alex's house.

"That was fun." Tom said as the step back into Alex's house.

"It was." Alex put a hand on Tom's shoulder. "Thank you for that." Alex said and Tom left the house. Everything went back to the way it was when Tom was not around Alex. Just waited for phone calls. He hardly sleeps because of nightmares and he does not eat cause he had no appetite. The doctors told him that he had a eating disorder. He really did not believe it. His phone went of. The number said unknown which meant that it was MI6. Alex answered it.

"Alex, we need you to come in." He heard Ms. Jones say before Alex could say hello. The phone call ended. Alex got up and headed out the door to go to the bank. He still had his hoodie still on as he approached the bank. He walked in and went straight to Ms. Jones' office. He knocked on the door and walked in. There was a man in the room that Alex did not know and he sat down in a chair.

"Ahhh, Alex nice to see you." Ms. Jones said.

"You too Ms. Jones." Ale said. She put a pepper mint into he mouth. "Why am I here?" Alex asked.

"We have a new mission for you. We need you to got back into SAS training and then we will talk about the mission." Ms. Jones said. Alex rolled his eyes.

"Fine. When do I start?" Alex asked. She pointed to the man.

"I think you know this man. He will take you to your house and then to Brecon Beacons." Alex nodded and then he saw who was going to take him there. It was Wolf.