Chapter 7

Alex woke up when it was dark outside. He looked around to see that there was a blanket on him. He got up and started to walk to the base we his eyes started to get fuzzy, he was just about to walk into the cabin when he fell to the ground quietly. He was out in front of the door. When he woke up he was being shaken.

"Cub. Cub, can you hear me?" It was Fox. Alex opened his eyes but he could not see anything. Alex started to get worried. "Cub, What's wrong?"

"I can't see." He said. The others saw his eyes. They were clouded. Fox helped Alex up. "Fox, I can't see anything."

"I know Cub. Stay clam." Alex started turning his head. He was getting worried. "Cub. Stop panicking." Fox said. Alex tried to walk but he didn't have his balance.

"I can't see. It's scaring me Fox. I don't scare easily." Alex yelled at him. Fox went closer.

"I know Cub but you got to trust me." Fox said. Alex nodded and he helped him up. The others just watched. Alex started to clam down and they took him inside. They had Alex sit on his bed while Snake looked at his eyes. Snake shined a light into his eyes.

"I don't know a lot about eyes but it looks like cataracts." Snake said.

"You really need to tell us what happen." Wolf said. Alex sighed.

"They tortured me with a whip and then mentally by killing my two friends." Alex took a deap breath. "They dragged me back to a room and then gave me a shot. After a while a guard came in and handed me a towel to wip off the... Blood. I hit him and escaped." Alex could hear wolf pacing. "Wolf stop pacing. I can hear it."

"Sorry Cub. They must have injected you with something to make you blind." Wolf said standing still. Alex clutched his fist and hit the wall making the wall crack. Alex got up from the bed.

"This is there fault.I didn't want to be a part of this. This is all MI6 fault, my uncle, my father, and anyone who made me do this. This is there faults!" Alex said.

"Your saying you regret meeting us." Alex heard Eagle say.

"No Eagle. I'm just mad." Alex said. "I just need to get out of here." He ran out of the cabin and into the woods. They all sat there. Then Fox remembered that he was blind.

"I'm going to make sure he does not hurt himself." Fox said leaving the room. He followed Alex. Once he found where Alex was, which was the same tree he had been going to, he saw him sleeping. Then his radio at his hip went off.

"Did you find him Fox over." He heard Eagle say. Fox took the radio and backed away from Alex.

"Yes." Fox said.

"Wolf needs him back at the base now." Eagle said. Fox sighed.

"He's asleep." Fox said. He looked over at where Alex was.

"I don't care. Get him her NOW!" Wolf said very angrily into the radio. Fox went closer to Alex and started to shake him.

"Cub. Cub. Cub wake up." Fox shook him hard but he would not wake up. He took his radio. "Guys we got a problem. Cub's not waking up." He said into the radio.

"Where are you guys?" He heard Eagle say.

"Go west and I'll be waiting." He said into radio and checked Alex pules. He could feel nothing. "He has no pulse!" He yelled into the radio. He got Alex onto his back and started CPR.

"Were on our way. Were running as fast as we can." He heard Eagle say. Fox keep doing CPR. After a minute they found him and Snake was on the other side. Fox stopped and took his pulse. It was there but weak. Snake looked to see if there was a cause but there was nothing he could see.

"We need to get Cub to the hospital now. Eagle get Sergeant to call 911." Snake picked Alex up and ran back to base with the help of Fox leading them. The ambulance was there and they put Alex on the gurney. They checked his pulse but they could not find one. They started to CPR again and they took out a heart monitor. Once they were able to get a weak pulse they loaded him into the ambulance with Fox.

"Let's go meet them at the hospital." Wolf said and the rest including the sergeant hopped into the Jeep and went to the hospital.