𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐫

Summary

Armin ;)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything about what had just happened, seemed to have you in a daze. At that point, you couldn't care less about aftercare. In fact, it was hotter without it. It wasn't like you could do much aftercare in an elevator anyway. The walk to the library wasn't too conspicuous. Luckily, nobody paid any attention to your messy hair and the way you would squeeze your thighs together from time to time. You kept thinking about Eren, but you couldn't shake a certain feeling of guilt. You were on your way to see Armin, who might've liked you more than he initially led on... and there you where, getting your pussy licked by another person. Presumably his best friend. That just made matters worse. All you could do, was pray that he didn't see the two of you as a future item. Then again, Eren could've been thinking the exact same thing. Could he have approached you with some kind of agenda? There was no way he would do that... was there? All the messy thoughts of the two guys you gave and received head from, were overwhelming you. Were you afraid of commitment? Maybe. After Reiner, how could you not have been?

"Y/n, you've been spacing out for a while now," Armin shook your left arm, pulling you out of your trance. You felt an odd sensation throughout your body. He had a look in his eyes, seemingly knowing what you were thinking about. No, no- just your imagination.

"I'm sorry, Armin. I didn't mean to. I've just got a lot of things on my mind. Mainly about work and whatnot," you lied. It wasn't easy to lie to such a sweet and innocent face, but it was better than telling him the truth. Much better. He studied your face for a bit, before going back to searching for the book, he had been looking for. You figured you'd do the same, since you had some things to read. After all, books were kind of like an escape.

"You're in psychology, right?" You asked Armin, trying to make things less awkward. He nodded and pulled a book from the shelf.

"-and you're in?" Armin asked, looking through the hardcover. He flipped through it ever so gently. His delicate fingers traced the thin pieces of paper.

"I'm in criminal justice. I'm sure you know Sasha. She's in most of my classes," you replied with an unsure smile. His face perked up when you mentioned your dorky friend.

"Sasha? I do know her, yeah. I used to give her the remains of my lunch. I stopped after a while though. She was starting to eat too much for her own good," he chuckled.

"How'd you know I was in psychology?" You slowly craned your head to meet his face. He had a point... how did I know? You didn't. It was a wild guess actually. You just happened to land the mark.

"Well, you seemed like the type who'd take psych." Being brutally honest, you didn't really want to admit that you reckoned it. Plus, you sounded more calculated and analytical in that way.

"I mean, I guess so," he scoffed lightly and grabbed another book. This time, he brought it under his arm and led you to the very back of the library. You knew that place all too well. It used to be your hook-up spot with Reiner. Whenever the two of you were in the mood, but were in a hurry, that was your go-to spot. You realized it'd make Armin uncomfortable to bring it up, so you decided to stay silent. There were a couple of bean bags, next to a large window. The forest outside looked like something out of a fairytale. Armin started reading the book he found, but quickly noticed your lack of material.

"Aren't you getting something to read?" You snapped back into reality and looked at your empty hands. With a flushed face, you quickly got up and excused yourself to the shelves. You couldn't believe yourself. The fact that your mind was on everything except Armin. Worse yet- it was on everyone except Armin. Acting as if you were searching for a book, whilst thinking about your actions was taxing. If only Pieck knew about this. She'd know what to do. A hand crept up your shoulder, making you turn around.