𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

After the three of you came back from your dinner, Sasha followed you to your dorm. As promised, Pieck had found a movie to watch. She turned on the mini-tv standing on the shared dresser. It wasn't too small and wasn't old either.

"Since you guys refuse to watch bad rom-coms, I picked this one. First of all, Dicaprio is just-" Pieck went on to imitate moans. You smacked her with a pillow all the while Sasha broke into laughter.

"The wolf of Wall Street. Interesting choice. That's the one with drugs and hookers, right?" You retorted in a funny manner. Pieck clicked her tongue and pressed play. The movie started and Sasha started gnawing on her buttered popcorn. She was completely submerged in Leonardo Dicaprio's eyes. You on the other hand, couldn't focus at all. All you could think about was Eren. He had practically told you that he'd fuck you. "Groundbreaking" he said. You wanted to trust your gut and declined his offer until you'd solved things with Armin, but your body pulsated for him. The idea of being at his disposal was mouthwatering. College was about having fun anyway, right? Speak of the devil, your phone buzzed on your thigh, and the message was from none other than the blonde boy himself. Fuck fuck fuck. He was asking if the two of you could talk. Surely Eren wouldn't snitch? He promised that he wouldn't if you didn't. Your fingers levitated over the last few characters. "Sure, where?" You waited for the response. To say your heart was beating out of your chest was a huge understatement. It was beating harder and faster for each second he wasn't replying. Finally though, he replied with "by the community pool". In that moment, your heart stopped.

"Yo, can you put your phone away? The light is distracting me, babe." Pieck ruffled your hair before looking at your phone. With a wide smirk she took your phone out of your hands and started reading the texts.

"He's trying to smash. Fuck Dicaprio, go get some dick!" You squeezed your eyes shut in embarrassment, pushed Pieck to the side and grabbed your phone from her.

"What if he's going to grill me about Eren? Do you think Eren told him?" Pieck shrugged and grabbed a handful of popcorn from Sasha's bowl. She hissed in response, but continued watching every little detail on the screen.

"How trustworthy is Eren anyway? He's like the biggest player on campus. I don't think there's anyone he hasn't had sex with... um... who isn't gay at least." She crossed her arms and gave you a death stare. You could tell she was disappointed in you for falling into his little trap. Was everything he told you a lie? Did he tell Armin? Did he tell all the other girls that they were special too? Your heart felt heavy.

"I mean, he said he wouldn't tell him if I didn't. I think he'd have some sort of decency, no?" Pieck shook her head rapidly and rolled her eyes at you.

"Your viridity is amusing and all, but I'm actually worried about you, sweets," she said with a more serious tone. Far be it for you to tell her how to feel, but maybe just maybe... Eren had changed?

"I have to go see Armin anyway, I'll see you guys later. It won't take long." You slipped on some flip flops and a cotton coat. Before opening the door, Sasha called out for you. When you turned around, she was on her knees whilst pleading.

"Please stop by the vending machine on your way back! I heard they restocked those really good cookies!" Your eyebrows furrowed and you closed the door behind you. The vending machine was on the bottom floor. The community pool was in an entirely different section of campus. Paradis University was large. No, large was an understatement. It was gigantic. You most likely wouldn't make it back in time for the movie's ending. Surprisingly, the elevator didn't take too long. You stepped in and pressed the button to the ground floor. With no sense of time, your mind was restless and you felt uneasy. A tacky elevator melody started playing. Something you'd ever heard before. Likely some weird petition that was won. Since it was late at night, nobody took the elevator. Quite a luxury.