𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

Your mind was completely numb from last night. The sun was overbearing, so you woke up. You managed to rub your eyes before you let any more sunshine bleed into them. Much to your surprise, an arm was wrapped around your waist. The grip was strong and made you feel all warm and fuzzy. You turned around, but only to be met with your food-loving best friend. Sasha was hugging you tightly as if you were a stuffed animal. You sighed soundly. Wasq it a sigh of relief or disappointment? It wasn't like you actually expected someone like him to serve you breakfast in bed. He was the type to leave immediately, only to pick up another booty-call. Sasha started whispering some incoherent things. It sounded like she was calling out for a certain someone. If it were legal, you would've murdered the guy.

"Ugh..." a groan left your roommate. She groggily got up, squinting her eyes to adjust to the light. Her hair was in tatters. Much like your sex life. Maybe that wasn't the best euphemism... regardless, she looked like he'll.

"Shit, Pieck. What happened last night? Did you guys drink yourselves unconscious?" No response. That meant yes.

"Pieck, you have classes today. Are you crazy? What will your professor say?" You lectured, but it didn't seem to reach her. She was still too drunk to get it through her head. Now that you noticed, the entire dorm smelled like cheap liquor. Her hands scratched her throat, likely signaling she was extremely dehydrated.

"I'll get you some coffee. That'll sober you up, okay?" You got out of bed and went to grab a bathrobe. You looked like a middle-aged mother of 4, but it didn't matter. Nobody was going to spot you anyway. Lucky for you, there was a coffee machine on every level. It was also early in the morning, meaning nobody was going to hold up a line.

"Tell me about your dick appointment when you get back, babe," she chuckled with all she had left of her strained voice box.

"How'd you even know-"

"Go! Go, Y/n! I'm thirsty as fuck," her hoarse voice screamed. You quickly slipped on some slippers and ran out into the hallway with your fancy designer purse and old-school bathrobe. The coffee machine was in sight as soon as you stepped out. Beside it was an ice machine. Impure thoughts filled your mind, before you shook them off and pulled out some cash for Pieck's coffee.

"Come on, fucking coffee machine. I don't have all day," you cursed. You quite literally didn't have all day. If anyone saw you in your bathrobe, it'd be the end for you. Embarrassment would eventually suck you dry of life.

"No need to yell at the poor overworked coffee machine," a cocky-sounding voice came up behind you. This is it. My life has finally come to an end. Turning around, you came face to face with a tall, mullet-styled guy. His outfit was that of a prestigious business man. The contrast between the two of you only fed the embarrassment you felt.

"Sorry, maybe that was too sudden. Uh, hey. Name's Jean," he awkwardly chortled and extended his hand. Yours met with his and he shook it lightly.

"I believe we met at the party. The one where you-"

"Yes... I know. I think I'm starting to recall you." Too clouded by sheer mortification, you wouldn't even hear his last few words out. That night was as much of a blessing as it was a curse. It haunted you, but at the very least you didn't lack companionship.

"Anyway, we should talk more. I'll write my number. Give me a sec," he mumbled and fumbled with his pockets, searching for a piece of paper to jot his number down on. After a couple of seconds, he finally pulled out a crumpled business card. It looked to be from an internship at some museum. He grabbed a pencil from his back pocket and ferociously wrote his number down.

"Here, um. I have to go now, but it was nice meeting you!" He seemed to be in distress, but there wasn't much telling whether he was faking or not. During the time the two of you spoke, the coffee was finished pouring. You took the cup and sped away, trying not to spill anything. As soon as you opened the door, a nearly unbearable stench of sweat and alcohol... and sex hit you. Coughing loudly, you woke up both Sasha and Pieck. Her face immediately lit up upon seeing the steam emit from the porcelain cup. She stuck out her hands and importuned you to hurry.