𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

((Some things may not be entirely realistic relating to the fnaf lore, just a heads up.))

Michael finally turning 18, he moved out, away from his father. He wanted a fresh start, the first opportunity he was given to get away from the older man, he took it. You, of course, moved with him, he was pleased about that. Michael wanted nothing to do with his father, especially after finding out what he had done to innocent children. The accident that occurred with his little brother, Evan, never escaped his thoughts. He always thought about it, putting him in a sad gloomy mood all the time.

You didn't like him seeing him that way but it was understandable, he felt guilty and angry. Sometimes, his thoughts about the incident would affect his behavior and behavior towards you. He would from time to time get aggressive and lose his temper. He would always make sure to not hit you, he would never do that, he already hurt his brother, he doesn't want to hurt you now. Now, he sat on the corner of the large bed, his back facing you. His hands tangled in the locks of his hair, eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"Is everything okay, Michael?" You asked, earning a grunt from the tired man. One of his hands pulling from his hair, patting the bed beside him, wanting you to sit.

You walked over to him, placing your hands on his shoulders from behind. Deciding to give him a peaceful massage, you sit behind him, leaning back in the process. He followed your movements, going back against you, his back meeting your stomach.

You get in a comfortable position as you start rubbing over his shoulders to help release built up tension. A long moan escaping his mouth as he let himself melt into your touch. He wore the uniform that was assigned to him from his new job, it consisting of a deep purple button-up shirt with jeans of his choice. All you knew is he would be working the Night Shift with animatronics, you were informed the names of a few of the robots he would be keeping an eye on.

You knew about Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Circus Baby, and Funtime Freddy. You think you heard Michael mention one by the name of Lolbit but you aren't very sure. The clock told you that Michael would have to leave in about thirty minutes, putting a frown on your lips.

"You have to leave me soon." A obvious upset-sounding tone on your voice, making Michael chuckle. But, he was upset too, he didn't like being away from you, not even for an hour. He tilted his head up to look you in the eyes, a small smile on his lips as your hands massaged circles and hearts into his tense shoulders that were slowly beginning to relax as he looked at you.

"Kiss me." He stated, you wasted no time as you dove to him, your lips connecting with his. He smiles into the warm kiss as his hands touch yours that still rested on his collarbones. You allow him to turn around so his front can face you, his arms going under you and around your waist. He pulls you up, your bodies touching, as your hands find their way into his fluffy hair.

A tiny moan pours into the kiss from him, head rubs were a turn-on for him. Wanting to tease him further, you kept one hand in his hair and your other scratches at his back. Even through the fabric of his shirt, he could feel your scratches, sending him over the edge. You pull away from the kiss, pushing him from you.

"W...Why did you stop?" He was breathless, his lips were coated in mixed saliva. You smiled at his confused but upset expression.

"You have to finish getting ready for work, Mike." You say, playfully ruffling his hair a bit more. His adorable pout turns to a deep frown before he groans with his eyes rolling.

"You're such a tease." He mumbled under his breath, making you snort. You knew he liked being teased, he loved it actually but he wouldn't say it up-front. He wouldn't ever proudly admit it to you, not like he needed to for you to know.

His tiny smirk from you teasing him tells you without the need of any verbal confirmation.

                                        ఌఌఌ

    It has been a few hours since Michael left for work, you grew bored rather easily without his company. He would occasionally text you to check up on you, which was nice and all but you needed him here.

A vampiric tv show played on the tv as you laid on the couch, you wanted to stay awake until he arrived home. You knew he would be upset about this choice of yours but you wanted to see him before the both of you climbed into bed for the night to sleep.

Your eyes trying their best to shut as you kept your focus on the tv and your popcorn. Hearing the back door open and heavy footsteps, you knew he was home. Practically jumping from the couch, you ran to him, a exhausted smile made its way to his face when you come into his view. He missed you so much while at work, his job came with its benefits and disadvantages of course.

His eyes looked tired as he let out a small yawn and he slumped onto you. Michael gave you a lazy but tight hug as you tried dragging him to the bedroom.

"Come on, you big baby." You panted out, he was heavy. Him applying basically all of his body weight onto you made this process even more difficult than it needed to be. You puffed out a few grunts and sighs but you finally got him to the bed.

"Do you want me to undress you or you do it yourself?" You asked him, he opened his eyes halfway. Before he closed them again.

"You can do it." He answered, you nodded.

You slowly pulled him up by his hands, letting him rest his head on your shoulder. You began unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it on the bed. You then moved on to his belt, unbuckling it, tossing that to the side. You kept removing clothing until he was nearly nude, aside from his boxer which you chose to leave on.

"Do you want me to get you some pajamas or would you like to sleep in just boxers?" You asked another question.

"Boxers is fine." He lazily replied and you nod. Grabbing all of his dirty clothes and putting them in the laundry hamper. You were already dressed in your pajamas, walking back to the bed and adjusting Michael in a comfortable sleeping position for the night.

Hearing small snores from him, let you know he was already asleep. You smiled before pecking his warm forehead.

"I love you, Mike." You stated, turning off the lights as he cuddled up to you, making your smile wider. You drifted off to sleep.

ఌఌఌ