𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮

You began to slowly undress yourself, his eyes never leaving your figure. You didn't want to expose yourself fully to him just yet, you will wait until the perfect time. Your shirt came off, followed by your pants, leaving you nearly naked in front of him.

   You bent down, picking up your dirty clothes and throwing them in the hamper. Michael watched your every move, you made your way over to the dressers. Your hands opening one of the drawers to grab pajamas, you picked out something you liked, slowly putting it on.

     The only light source in the room being that of a simple lamp on the nightstand, casting shadows over Michael's face. His eyes looked sharper in this lighting, you walked up to the bed, climbing on top of it.

    Michael nearly jumped when a loud crack of thunder filled the silence. You knew he didn't exactly lime thunderstorms, he feared them for the most part. As you got under the warm covers, he curled up to you like a cat, he didn't care that he still had his work uniform on. His hands wrapping around your arm as he buried his face into your chest, this has happened before, back when you first started dating and you would have sleepovers at each other's house.

         "You're okay, Mike. I'm here, no need to be scared." You comforted him, a whimper fell from his lips when more thunder erupted. Taking your hands, you played with his soft hair and rubbed his back.

      He slowly relaxed under your touch, he looked up at you. He didn't say a word, just stared, your fingers twirling bits of his hair. He bit his lower lip as he looked between your lips and your eyes.

        "Can you kiss me? I'll feel better." He whispered, you saif nothing as you locked your lips with his, a tiny moan slipped from his mouth into the kiss. Michael knew how much you liked when he made noises, every little touch you gave him nearly sent him crazy. You were addictive, his hands crept up to your face, deepening your kiss. You flipped him over, the kiss still going as he was now on his back with you hovering over him. You wanted to distract him from the loud storm as best as you could, you being between his open legs.

     Michael wrapped his arms around your neck, pulling you down a bit more. Both of your heads would twist and turn to get better angles in the kiss, his tongue brushing against yours. Your hands sliding under his shirt slowly, your fingertips grazing his soft skin. Michael shivered as you lightly ran your fingertips on his sides, his breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second within the long kiss.

     Moving your hands down, you felt something hard, smirkimg from knowing exactly what is was. You suddenly pulled your lips from his, flopping back onto the bed beside Michael.

     "W....Why did you stop?" He cried out, his voice being whiny and adorable. You looked over at him, smiling as you wiped off the dripping saliva from the corner of your mouth.

      "We need to get some sleep, we have had a long night, haven't we?" You asked, he groaned beofre squirming around.

       He got up from the bed, one by one, he took articles of clothing off his body. You assumed he would be sleeping in just his boxers once again as he didn't even care enough to put his dirty clothes away. He laid back on the bed as he curled himself into a ball, his back facing you, making you snort.

       "You're too cute." You complimented, scooting behind him. You threw your arm over his shoulders and buried your face in the crook of his neck, big-spooning him.

                                        ఌఌఌ

    You laughed loudly, Michael had took you out for a city night date. The two of you slept till about 5pm in the afternoon and he wanted to take you for a little while and plus, he didn't have work for two days. It was your idea to go and grab some slushies from a corner store, you got red while he got blue.

      You got those exact colors on purpose, taking a few spoonfuls of the slushie. Michael did the same as you, he seemed to get the hint at what you wanted to do so he leaned in. Slushie still being in both of your mouths, you kissed. His tongue swished the blue slushie into your mouth as you swished the red into his, makimg it purple. Your hand cupping his face as you tilted your head to make the kiss deeper, you gave him one final peck on the lips before pulling away.

     You laughed as he pulled you in close, trailing cold kisses from your jaw down to your collarbone. He moved back to the crook of your neck, opening his mouth before sucking on the skin. He was giving you a hickey, you let out a moan.

     "Michael, baby, we're in public." You blurted out, makimg him chuckle.

       "Who cares?" He teased before pulling away from your neck. He grabbed your empty hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. The two of you going store to store, the night sky being comforting but that comfort did not last long at all. Out of the corner of your eye, you see William, staring right at you.

     A unsettling smile plastered on his lips as he looked at both you and Michael.

      "Michael?" He hummed, looking at you.

      "William is here." You said, nodding your head to where he was standing. Michael looks to where you shook your head, his eyes narrowing at the sight of his father.

      "What the fuck does he want?" Michael asked, his voice much lower than usual. You shrugged, wanting to just leave the area.

      "Let's just avoid him for now, come on." You pulled at his arm, he looks at you.

      "Yea, good idea." He turns around, his expression being of annoyance and anger. You wrapped one arm around his, letting him rest his head on your shoulder as you walked.

                                          ఌఌఌ