The new teacher

Y/N POV
As I walked around the hallways until the bell rang. I went to class and sat down on my seat. I looked beside me and saw my 2 bestfriends, Yeseo and Leeseo or Hyunseo. I squealed as we held hands, happy about the fact that we finally get to sit together at the middle row. "Y/N, do you know that we have a new teacher?" Leeseo says, "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, and she's really cute!" I let out an "oh", and saw Ms. Kim/Kim Jisoo. "Good morning students!" We stood up and bowed while we greet her, "Good morning Ms. Kim!", we took our seats, "Okay, so you guys have a new teacher today, her name is Ms. Ahn and she's really nice. Miss Ahn!" She called and I see a tall woman with glasses, blue jeans and shirt, with white long sleeves. "They're all yours!" Ms. Kim leaves and Ms. Ahn comes in. "Hello, I'm Ms. Ahn Yujin or Ms. Ahn for short. I'll be your new teacher/adviser for this school year."

-----------------------------------------------

<<1 hour later>>

While she was teaching, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. How can someone be so cute and so pretty? The bell rang and I checked the clock and it was lunch time. My classmates and I dashed out the door and headed to the canteen. I held Yeseo and Leeseo's hands and got a table. We took our lunch out and started eating, we talked about our new teacher. "So, do you like her?" Leeseo asks, "Huh? Why the heck would I like her?" I asked, "Because you were staring at her", "Did not!" I yelled, "Did too! Yeseo said. We kept on arguing till' Leeseo clapped. We kept quiet and apologized to each other.

-----------------------------------------------

<<7 hours later>>

"How was the new teacher?" Lisa-Unnie asked, "Okay..." I said and took one last bite of my sandwich and washed my plate and hands. I headed to my room, washed up, did my homework and went to sleep.

(Sorry if it was short)