Kissed my favorite teacher

Sunghyun's POV
I chuckled, "This will be fantastic!" I hopped and my friends just looked at me weirdly. I'm Y/N's cousin and I make badminton racquets. I made an orange one and my friends clapped. I'm really proud of what I've done, can't wait to show this to Y/N! She'll be so happy!

Y/N's POV
I went inside and saw Ms. Ahn and Mr. Kim, KISSING?! I dropped my letter and they stooped. They looked at me and I bowed and apologized. I went out and without realizing, I left my love letter there. I went inside the bus and my eyes got teary, "What happened?" The 2 asked and I shakily answered, "She and Mr. Kim...kissed...", I mumbled and they widened their eyes. They pat their backs and told me that it was okay. I nodded and the bus started moving.

Yujin's POV
I pushed and punched him, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled, "Kissing me all of a sudden for what? To be one of your victims of a playboy like you?!" I slapped him, he bowed and apologized, "LEAVE!" I shouted and he ran out of the bathroom. I waited for a few minutes and went out, only to find Y/N's letter outside. It read,
'Dear Ms. Ahn,
I know we don't really know each other that much but I just want to thank you for being there for us. You are a kind, loving, and responsible teacher. Now this might sound crazy but I started to fall in love with you, not only because of your beauty, but also because of your personality. It's okay if you're not attracted to girls, I understand. But I just wanted to let you know how I feel before school ends.

Sincerely, Y/N Manoban.'

I felt my heart sinking, I pressed my lips together and sighed. I didn't want to hurt her, she's one of my best students. She's really loveable and I just want to protect her like a Mother. Do I really like Y/N? I don't even know. I mean, Is it wrong to fall in love with your students? We only have a 3-year age gap and I'm still single, maybe it won't hurt if we started dating, right? But I still don't know if I'm into girls or not, especially her. I went outside the school and took a cab home. Once I reached my house, I went inside and plopped myself on the couch. I'm really sorry, Y/N-sshi.