Forgiven (short chapter)

Yujin's POV

<<5 years later>>

I'm now 23, I'm still a teacher in XXXX school. It has been 5 years since Y/N graduated, her name still lingers in my mind. I can't forget how much I've hurt her. My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the classroom door. I looked outside and saw Mr. Liu, I stood up, opened the door and greeted him. "Hey, you have a visitor." He says, he pulls my arm and leads me to a classroom. He closes the door and runs away. I looked around and to my surprise, I saw Y/N. She bows at me and J bowed back, "What brings you here?" I asked. "I wanted to visit the school and I found out that you were still here." She says nervously, she stands up and moves closer to me. "Ms. Ahn?" She asks, "Yes?" I answered. "I know you've been wanting to apologize to me for what happened. Although it has been a very long time, but I still won't forget about it." She looks down and then looks up at me, "Ms. Ahn, I forgive you..." She whispered in my ear. She smiled and hugs me, putting her arms around my neck while I put mine around her waist. "I love you, Ms. Ahn". I smiled and didn't say anything. We let go and I untie my hair, letting my black hair fall onto my shoulders. She blushes and looks away. I hugged her from behind and she looks at me, we both stared at each other for a moment before finally letting go of the hug. I closed my eyes and we both got out to go back. I went inside my classroom and started teaching again, "Ms. Ahn, who were you talking to?" Jeongin asks, "One of my students." I smiled, he nods and we continued on with the lesson. I heard someone knocking, I looked outside and saw Y/N. She waves and pastes a sticky note on the door. I went put and got the sticky note. She wrote her number, I smiled widely and went back inside.