Walking

Y/N's POV
<<8:30p.m>>

I was walking around the park with Yujin-Unnie. It's dark, but peaceful. We went out of the park and walked on the sidewalks, the streets were loud and there was traffic. I looked at the stop sign and felt her hand hold mine, kissing the side of my head. I looked at the lake and we decided to rest there. I felt her behind me and held my left hand. I saw some ducks and smiled, feeling her smile on my neck. She starts to leave kisses all over and probably leaving marks too. She lifted me up and spun me around, her eyes were full of happiness. I don't want this feeling to end. "Y/N?", "Yes?", Yujin-Unnie takes a deep breath and sighs. "Will you ever leave me for someone else?" She asked, holding my hands and looking at me with a nervous expression. "No, of course not. Yujin-Unnie, your one of the people in my life that I will treasure forever. If J say I love you, I really mean it. I would always be here by your side, I want you to be my girlfriend- no, wife!" I put my hands around her neck, "Yujin-Unnie, I will never let go of what is mine, unless they want to let go. Even if we break up, I'll still be here for you. Not as a friend or a student, but as a soulmate." I teared up, she puts her forehead against mine and says, "Same goes to me too..", she buries her face on my neck. She leaves kisses all over, "But you're still mine". She kept on saying, "mine" as she leaves kisses all over. I jumped and wrapped my legs around her waist, my eyes were heavy and I closed them.

Yujin's POV
While I was carrying her around, I saw her open her eyes because of the cars honking. I shushed her and she goes back to sleep, this woman is my treasure, my baby, my everything. I still can't believe that I'm dating my student. I love her so much and she's been through a lot. I would protect her and treasure her like my girlfriend and little sister.

<<At home...>>

I unlocked the door to our house and closed it. Removing our shoes and placing her on our bed. I took our clothes off and changed into new ones. I put them in the laundry. I lay down next to her and kissed her earlobe while hugging her. This woman is now mine and I can't believe that she's mine...