Yume no meiro

(I want to write in First POV first...I'm not saying who !)

I wandered through the woods, worried to death. What am I going to do! I'm completely lost and nothing's here to show me the way... Suddenly, I see this amazing glass figure and a young girl about my age... I ran towards he glass figure...

"Hello, have you lost your way?this is the garden of glass." she said as she smiled at me.

"Umm, yes...it's really nice here," I replied as I caught her gaze. She was really beautiful.

"Do you want me to help? Where do you want to go?Your stuck in this maze of dreams." She whispered as her silky hand took mine.

I think I was thirteen and she was too...

" I'm Eli, you?" she said softly as her hair as her hair was floating in the wind.

"Uhh... N-Nozomi... Hello Eli...Elicchi thanks for helping me..." I stammered.

"Elicchi?"she said.

"Yeah, I made a nickname for you," I smirked.

"Ah... Ok... Harasho...Well my pleasure Nozomi," Eli said as she stroked my face.

I suddenly woke up and sat up in the speed of light.

"Ah... it was like... she was going to... Nevermind... she was really nice though," I said solemnly.

Ever since that lovely dream I've been desperate to see her again. she has to be real or how would I imagine her? or at least see her again in my dream... Or both!

And today changed my life...

It started with going to school, reading a boring book like I always do and not socialising because no one likes me...

Suddenly a new girl, who has beautiful blonde hair tied at the back in a ponytail, Crystal azure eyes which catch my gaze and everything. Like the girl in my dream...

-----------
A/N: hey people! so this is my uhh 3rd book and ill update soon! Comment vote follow and share!

Comment lots so I can get inspiration! And I'll update more!

New: I'm going to update loads of chapters! (Like 3 with lots of pages) in about 8-10 hours cos its midnight and I don't have my wattpukka pad( a pukka pad just for Wattpad stuff)

Himitsu no Hanazono (NozoEli)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें