Parfait no hanazono

I finally realized what Nozomi meant by " Do you like me... More than a like?" I think she likes me too... I think she loves me too... I can return those feelings, but only inside me. We are bonded. We were destined to meet and be friends. But is it right to go further? I bumped the thought out of my head and started to think about me applying for student council and wondered if Nozomi would join me.

"Umm... Nozomi, will you join student council with me next year?" I said hopefully.

She looked down with a sad face, she looked miserable.

"Nozomi? I pushed my seat back and walked over to her amd cradled her head.

"if theres something wrong, you can tell me. Anything. I'm your best friend after all." I whispered. She lifted her head and I met her beautiful, crystal, turquoise eyes.

"Ericchi... I had so much fun with you that I forgot... I might have to leave this school..." Nozomi cried. I was puzzled but I let her carry on.

"By November i'm moving because of my parents' jobs again, I have to change school at least two times a year..." She muttered. I looked at her with a shocked look and a tear dropped down her face.

"N-Nozo-" Suddenly a girl with jet black hair, tied in twin-tails, and crimson red eyes which glared at us burst into the room.

"Sup Nozomi and the famous princess Eri! Nico Nico oh... Am I intruding something? Hahaha Eh, erm... I think ill just take my leave..." Said Nico when she was just about to leave the room.

"Wait Nicocchi. Come here," Said Nozomi. Her stern look still on her face contrasting with Nico's smile. Then Nozomi's seriousness suddenly exploded into a wide, contagious smile, then to a manically sadistic laugh as she lunged towards Nico and did her usual "punishment". All I did was stand by and put my palm to my face.

After a while of Nico's screams of agony and laughter from the groping sadist, Nozomi, I wanted to get on with Nozomi. But she seemed to have fun so I didn't mind.

"Stop Nozomi!" Nico pouted. "I mean, how's your new girlfriend?" She forced a smile which made Nozomi grope even harder.

"Shes not my girlfriend... Yet" Nozomi muttered. Luckily no one especially Nico heard.

"N-Nozomi! You meanie! Eri-san help me! Please or i'm going to die from the hardcore Nozo Grope!" She yelped as she tried to force another smile but got cut off by an even harder Nozo Grope. This time, I couldn't stifle my laughter. But I have to Nozomi stop or it's going to go on forever, and Nico will actually die.

"U-uh... Nozomi... You can stop now... You don't always have to torture Nico this much..."I said, worried about the smaller but older girl. Nozomi finally released her and caught my gaze again.

"Thanks Nozomi, I could only painfully gaze at you torturing Nico..." I whispered.

"Ugh... Nozomi, do you always have to torture me? Why don't you do it to others?" Nico whined. Nozomi started smiling and said:

"Is that girl asking for more? And yeah, I do torture other girls." Nozomi called sadistically while doing her groping action.

"W-Why don't you do it to Eri?I know you do it to others but just not Eri. Do you love your beloved Ericchi who is your proper friend and don't want to break your friendship?" Nico said ,which really pissed Nozomi off but she tried to ignore Nico, as she slowly backed out of the room and ran away from Nozo Grope.

"Hahaha... Eri... Just ignore the whole conversation." Nozomi chuckled,"Hey Ericchi, wanna get some parfait?" I walked towards her and put my hand on her shoulder.