I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR MINE

Happy reading .

*****************************************
It was a glorious, colourful morning.

We'd just left the coffee shop.when we walked by she pulled me inside saying.

A-c'mon Shiv let's have a cup .

I don't like tea. I never had.but when she handed me my cup and looked in my eyes . while I tried it .it was the best thing I had ever tasted.

My hand still tringled where she grabbed it.

As we walked through the parks with our tea ,a light drizzle began to fall. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag. I
Pulled up my hoodie and hunched my shoulders.

"Don't be silly"she giggled and pulled me under umbrella with her. I smiled looking at her she smiled back her smile is gorgeous .

As the started to shine again , she pulled me down to sit on a bench .she beamed down at me .and I could only gaze back adoringly.

"So shiv......."she began. I knew this tone of voice , it's dangerous .

"Who do you like?"she whispered, and I looked away . I wanted to say , "you , you , a thousand times you. Your the only one I can think about. Your gorgeous , sweet, funny and ......."

Instead I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my glass.

She looked at me with a cautious smile ."if I tell you mine ,will you tell me yours"

"Okay"i said

"The Person I like is ........you "

I dropped my glass .

"I have been wanting to tell you for a while . through you are not interested In me,but i-"before she could complete I put my hand over her mouth .

She looked at me in surprise . I take a deep breath. "Annika I .."my voice catches my throat.

Annika removes my hand from her mouth . And leans in a tiny bite closer ."what is it?"she asked, looking concerned .

Because I can't seem to form  the words , i tell her how I feel the only way I can .

Before I can lose my courage .I leaned forward and pressed my lips with her. After her momentary shock fades, she kissed  me back . As her lips move against mine it like there's fire in my veins .

I think "I can't believe this Is happening"

We finally break apart .she tilts her head so our foreheads were touching .

"Shiv..does this means...."she stammers .this is the first time I've ever seen Annika in lose of words . I feel a bit  proud of myself .

Finally getting courage I grabbed her hands and pulled her to her feet

"Annika ,will you be my girlfriend ?"

She squeals, jumping up and down in that way I always thought was simply adorable but was never able to tell her .
So I told her now

"You're adorable "

Annika blushed . I have never seen her blushing before, either , but she does , she pulls me into a hug and I kept my head on her shoulder.

"So is that a yes ?"I whispered against her skin .and she giggled , grabbing my hands "ofcourse that's a yes" she laughs.

"Good ".I say "because now I can do this again ."

And pressed his lips with her .and its like everything else ln the world fades . over and over I kept thinking .

       "I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR MINE"

I still thinking      

       "I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR MINE"

                                    As When she descended from stairs in a bridal atire on our wedding day .

But the biggest

        "  I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR MINE"

                                        Is when she holds our daughter for first time .

"Shiv?what do you want to name her"she asks ,both girls look up to me with big beautiful eyes .

"Anaya" I said

"Anaya " she said and kissed her head .

It was not the first nor the last time of many , many "I can't believe your mines "

*****************************************

                                End

*****************************************

How was it ? Hope you liked it 🙂

Pls ignore mistakes .

Pls comment and share ur opinion

And vote also .

Thanks for reading .

subuhana sabeer