MY FIRST KISS

Happy reading.
***************************
•anika's pov•

Hello am Annika .I was thinking about my college days and suddenly I recalled that how I lost my first kiss to a person who was my crush and infact he was the crush of all girls in our college .

In college time I was a shygirl and always get nervous for small things and don't get bonded with people easily but with him I was having a great bond.he was in same class with me.

shivaay Singh oberoi . A hot handsome guy . With ocean blue eyes which I love the most .

Whenever he enters college all girls drool over which I don't like .

He a cool minded guy . A rich guy . And one day he invited all our classmates to a party to his home itself .

I hesitated first bcos am not used with parties later agreed seeing his puppy eyes .

On party ,

I was chitchatting with my friend bhavya .

"Anni you won't get such a great chance to tell your feelings with him "she said

"With whom"

"Shivaay"

"Bhavya its nothing like that its just a mere crush" I said .

"Nope. It's not just a crush . I know you loves him . Otherwise nervous Annika who don't like parties attending a party ."

"He asked showing his puppy eyes so I agreed "

"Last month I had invited you to a party in my infact I had showed puppy eyes."

"Um that I was busy "

"Oh really . " She said in a sarcasm tone

"Yes"

"Anni am your best friend . I know you love him so much and I could see how you get jealous seeing him talking him with some other friends . And how you blushes when he gives compliment. "

"Bhavya "

"I will always be there with you . Tell me you love him na"

"Haan . But I don't have the courage to tell this to him . He is the son of the India's most richest person . And am a middle class girl. alot of rich girls are behind him . What if he have a girlfriend ."

"What if he doesn't have one ? What is he doesn't matter about ur class? What if he loves you secretly the way you does ?"

"Bhavya but am scared. "

"Anni"someone called me out .
I turned and saw him standing in front of me .

"What are you scared of "he asked in his .

"Um nothing" I smiled at him

"Are you busy "

"Um nope"

"Good come I have to show you something" and draged towards his room .

•••••

"Anni I have a gift for you "
And bought me infront of mirror .

And indicated to close my eyes .

I did