COFFEE SHOP

Hey guys am back after a few days

Happy reading
***************************
            Aaron's pov

Every morning , I will go to the coffee shop near my house to buy a nice overpriced latte . It naturally becomes part of my established routine .

I love the coffee shop .

It's like visible heaven on Earth for me . I genuinely enjoy the scent of buttery pastry freshly baked from the oven and the pleasant aroma of the roasted coffee bean.

It somehow makes me more  instantly relax as if it is some part of my aromatherapy.

I looked around the coffee shop while waiting for my latte to be ready , there's a lady caught my eyes .

She sitting serenely at the corner of the shop while enjoying her drink.

She merely sits there doing nothing .

Just her and her drink . No book ,no laptop, no phone , just her alone staring at the visible window .

I was curious to know what she was observing at outside , but I get fluttered when my name was called to get the coffee .

When I looked back at her , shes's not there anymore .

I took a sip of the coffee and went to work .

I can't help myself genuinely wanting to know more about her .

Ever since that day, the first thing I do when I enter the coffee shop is naturally looking for her figure whether she's there.

It instantly become a habit of mine .

Whenever I encounter her. My precious heartbeats thoroughly fast as if there is this divine spark trying to ignite my mood .

She always there at the same spot while staring at the window .

I want to get to know her but I don't have the guts to talk to her .

I'm just reframing myself from doing that because I'm scared that what  she might think .

I don't want to receive that overwhelming impression from her right ?

What should I say?

Hello, myself Aaron Smith and I always look for you.

What am I ? A stalker?

Hence, I just sit on the other side of the coffee shop while pretending to read a book.

Every single day before I entered the coffee shop :I always practised the scenario to how i'm going to talk to her , or how I'm going have a conversation with her......

But when I saw her my mind wents blank .

One day, she didn't come to the coffee shop .

I wait for 30 minutes , but she was nowhere to be found ......

I wonder what happened in her life . There might be something going on in her life right ?

So I head to her usual spot and enjoy my drinks and can't help myself to stare the window .

Maybe by doing that , I might  get into her thought?

Day after day, she didn't come to the coffee shop .

And her spot becomes mine to enjoy my coffee as I'm taking over her territory .

When I was about to take a sip of my coffee , one of the workers there approach me and hand over a handwritten letter .

I was so puzzled "is it for me " I asked .

"A lady asks me to give it to you " the worker smilingly replied .

I didn't say anything and just accepted the letter from her .

Is it from her ?the lady that always sits here.

So I read the letter and can't help but to smile

Until we meet again ........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                       End
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked it

Comment feedback

Vote

Thanks for reading

Subuhana sabeer