NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

I Know the title is weird and I don't know does it match with the happenings

Happy reading

***************************

He'd been acting weird for weeks.

Ever since he got back from that business try from new york . He'd do the strangest things .

Climbing out of the bed in the middle of the night. Grinning at his phone then jumping when I ask what it was.

Rearranging everything In his apartment ,even when I was over.

I tried to tell myself it wasn't what it looked but eventually I had enough.

I needed to know what was going on .

So one night . When we sleeping at my place and he climbed out of the bed again .

I followed him .

He goes down the hall tiptoeing towards the kitchen and I followed behind him .

Silent as shadow,

Not even breathing so as not to be caught .

I pressed myself against the wall , listening hard

"Hey Mom"shivaay said

Mom? that wasn't what I was expecting .

I heard him taking a couple steps forward ,so I hurriedly back to the bedroom .

I wanted to stay up , but by the time he come back . I was fast asleep .

The next day ,I tried to ask him about his family . I wasn't sure why,but he avoided my question .

Was his mom sick?

If she was why wouldn't he tell me ?

Didn't he trust me?

The next weekend we both had off of work ,so he asked to go up in his family's house.

I was excited ,but a little worried that something was still wrong .

My worry only increased when he told me he had a meeting in the morning so I we should drive up separately .

I agreed

Friday night , after work , I started the long drive .

Their home was two hours away , but by a beautiful lake .

I arrived close to dinner time , and was surprised to see his car already in the driveway .

I pushed to open the door and gasped at what I saw .

All around the room were glowing candles and a fire was flickering in the fireplace ,

Flower petals scattered over the floor and in the center of the hall was my boyfriend down on his knee.

"Shivaay " I called out .

He began "ever since you 'accidentally pushed me into a lake , I have known you were the love of my life . You makes me happier than I ever thought was possible , and every time I looked at you all I can think is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you . Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive and will you become my wife Annika . Will you marry me ?"

Tears glistened in my eyes as all the pieces clicked into my place .

The phone calls ,the texts ,all of it was for me. he wanted to marry me .

I burst into tears , nodding vigorously as I felt into his arms.

He kissed all over my face and I broke into the biggest smile I'd ever had when he slipped the beautiful silver ring onto my finger .

"I saw it in new and I knew it would be perfect for you " he whispered into my ear .

"It is" I told him , kissing on his cheek .

"Your the best boyfriend ever "I told him looking around at the beautiful room he did seted up for me .

"I am not the best boyfriend ever Anni"he responded .

I looked up at him , confused at first ,but happy than ever when he finished his sentence .

"I am your fiance "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
EnD
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope u liked it

Pls ignore mistakes

Vote

Share with your friends

Comment

Thanks for reading

Subuhana sabeer